Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Very well grown @daggersstrain !! Updating now
Ty brother. Think I found my way. Just cowshit and peatmoss and a and b house and garden aqua flakes. Was broke couldn't afford soil and everything after my root issues so had no choice but to use aqua flakes. Well unplanned test is working lol. I've never even checked the ph of my medium. Just ph the water. I've grown outside forever . I think I turned bad luck into a new journey and a way cheaper one

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Here's the other brick weed plant. She's doing amazing .
dffbd0b31a79195e16eef80f97633ffe.jpg
bb4e02a31b94e1f6fa8a6552d4f89690.jpg
33b6abd8b99a2fa7930de9355557274e.jpg

Ill post update this evening guys... Gonna try to make Sunday my update day from here forward
That's my kind of garden @daggersstrain nice and full. If the light is shining might as well use it

Ill post update this evening guys... Gonna try to make Sunday my update day from here forward
That's my kind of garden @daggersstrain nice and full. If the light is shining might as well use it
Yep it's gonna be so full. They just starting to stretch. Been a couple days since flip. I've got a couple monsters I hope I don't have to start breaking lol

Yep it's gonna be so full. They just starting to stretch. Been a couple days since flip. I've got a couple monsters I hope I don't have to start breaking lol

I need my girls to hurry up and finish in my flower room cause I have 3 that need to go in there yesterday! Kinda in a pinch for space. I still haven't transplanted my 3 that's in this comp from solo cups yet cause I don't have anywhere for them to go. Gonna go ahead and do it today anyhow and figure something out. I know for sure they're rootbound as hell

@912GreenSkell. Here's my weekly update. ... Zkittlez x Adonis day 31. I finally transplanted them into 3 gal fabric pots about 30 mins ago... They've spent their first month in a red solo cop because ive been in quite a bind for space due to my flower room running later than I expected. Nonetheless here they are...
1512454830084-1841283705.jpg
Growth will really begin to explode now that I have them in coco. Ill begin LST in the next couple dAYS once they acclimate to their new pots. Happy growing everyone!!!

Back