Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

I never bought a seed until around hmmm 8-9 years ago....until i did start buying, I was just playing around growing weed....the strains available these days....WoW!!

I always enjoyed growing out bag seed, and i still do, it is exciting to see what you can turn the plant into with proper care.

I was Lucky enough to have friends parents that had seeds from all over the place and clones of great strains, up until 2006 I never bought a seed online. After I passed the age of 18 and no longer needed to rely on friends parents to obtain clones/seeds for me, I began ordering out of a paperback booklet that I ordered out of High Times magazine. It was a seedbank in Holland. In the booklet was a list of serial numbers that pertained to each strain, NO PICTURES, just strains in list form with a serial number. I would write down on paper the serial numbers of the strains i wanted to order, wrap the right amount of cash in carbon paper and stick it in an envelope with the order form that included the address i wanted the seeds mailed to. then stick that envelope in a large bubble wrap envelope and write the address on the large envelope with the return address labeled with a false name and no address. between 30-90 days later my package would arrive with the seeds hidden inside different stealth packages just like online seedbanks do. and up until 2006 this is how i ordered seeds until one time the order came back with an advertisement for an online seedbank and a suggestion to order from there as it allows the transfer of money via western union and credit card. for a few years I ordered from that seedbank until they disappeared and I had to start finding seeds elsewhere. in 2011 i found seedsman and have been using them to get all my favorite breeders strains since not all the breeders can mail to the USA from there private sites. like sweet seeds, so it is nice to have Seedsman to be able to get these breeders seeds easily.

I wish I could say the same about the seeds. Unfortunately I let it become a problem lol. In the past 12 months I've bought more damn seeds than I can grow in 40 years. They make it soooo easy to buy shit these days. Just lay in bed looking at frosty buds and reading about different genetics then all of a sudden there's a big ass "BUY" button staring back at you
Lol u sound like my old lady!! I changed the password on the PC but she has a phone GPS dammit lol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Training did not go well. Lol. Apparently she was stiff. I broke all sorts of shit trying to crop her.
Oh well. She is spread out now lol.
Missing 1/2 a plant but all good
1511902554942426303135.jpg

Can still work with this lol

Seeds, long hiatus purchasing any. But I must soon. AF on the side and make some own seeds. Indica heavy.

Day 15 of 12/12. Some pinky going on but, indeed, in good health so I don't mind. Full bloom feeding started this week and will carry on as such (as the bottles advise :D )

full

full

@912GreenSkell

Seeds, long hiatus purchasing any. But I must soon. AF on the side and make some own seeds. Indica heavy.

Day 15 of 12/12. Some pinky going on but, indeed, in good health so I don't mind. Full bloom feeding started this week and will carry on as such (as the bottles advise :D )

full

full

@912GreenSkell

Very nice!! She is in perfect health!! Updating now!

Back