Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

@912GreenSkell UPDATE! Sorry for the absence... I'm back at it again now that Thanksgiving has come and gone. Here' my update. Zkittlez x Adonis day 24ish. They've recovered from their fall. Set em back a good week I'd say. Im' gonna transplant tomorrow and will update again when I get done. Just got back home after being out for the holiday. They could've used a transplant a few days ago but I want to do it myself, rather than have my friend that was watering for me do it.
20171125_062010.jpg
I don't know why but the closer pic I took of them I can't get to load. Anyhow, it' the 3 small ones on the milk crate. Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving, and good job growing too... everybody's plants are looking superb:smokeout:

@912GreenSkell UPDATE! Sorry for the absence... I'm back at it again now that Thanksgiving has come and gone. Here' my update. Zkittlez x Adonis day 24ish. They've recovered from their fall. Set em back a good week I'd say. Im' gonna transplant tomorrow and will update again when I get done. Just got back home after being out for the holiday. They could've used a transplant a few days ago but I want to do it myself, rather than have my friend that was watering for me do it.View attachment 832186I don't know why but the closer pic I took of them I can't get to load. Anyhow, it' the 3 small ones on the milk crate. Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving, and good job growing too... everybody's plants are looking superb:smokeout:

Nice bud!! Looking good! Updating now

Shit Ohio u can't even smoke it u gotta vape it and can't even grow your own. Fucking money is all it boils down to. Fuck em all . Even if it is legal they charge like on the street anyways. Hell I was n Colorado and I bought from citizens u know why? Way cheaper!!!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Shit Ohio u can't even smoke it u gotta vape it and can't even grow your own. Fucking money is all it boils down to. Fuck em all . Even if it is legal they charge like on the street anyways. Hell I was n Colorado and I bought from citizens u know why? Way cheaper!!!

Fuck em is right! When we voted here last november, there were actually 2 initiatives on the ballot for medical. One allowed growing 6 mature plants to anyone with a card who lived more than 15 miles from the nearest dispensary, the other one no growing allowed. 10 days before the damn election, the state removed the one that allowed growing by voiding 15,300 signatures to the petition to get it on the ballot by saying they were illegally obtained. That just so happened to cause the petition to be 300 signatures short of the number required to allow the matter to be put to a vote. Tell me that aint some Shit man!!?! Our bitch governor used to be the head of the DEA so he's against the whole damn thing. Oh, and yeah about Colorado, I do the same thing when I'm there. Waaayyy cheaper to buy from a citizen than a shop

I have grown some very pretty plants from mexican weed. yours are looking fantastic
Thanks man . The bud was super good honestly. That's why I kept the seeds only got two out of an oz . I made it and here's the other one different strain but still commercial. The big one in the front
0a6c46f6c5506bd980eeacb7d3b8102e.jpg

I have grown some very pretty plants from mexican weed. yours are looking fantastic
I think it would be badass if a Mexican brick plant won. Can tell she's Sativa for sure. She might try to blow the top of off your room

I think it would be badass if a Mexican brick plant won. Can tell she's Sativa for sure. She might try to blow the top of off your room
Yea she's for sure sativa . Man the branches are over two feet long!! She's laying down so not gonna hit the ceiling but she's for sure gonna have at least close to foot long buds. Can't get it all in the pics lol
7bc05b692ed03bf8af4d1447dbad9e0d.jpg
5890b0f26e7b0136b2ab60bd26184308.jpg

Back