Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Yea she's for sure sativa . Man the branches are over two feet long!! She's laying down so not gonna hit the ceiling but she's for sure gonna have at least close to foot long buds. Can't get it all in the pics lol
7bc05b692ed03bf8af4d1447dbad9e0d.jpg
5890b0f26e7b0136b2ab60bd26184308.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Nice! You've built a good foundation for her to pack on the flowers... I may just have to break out some of my brick weed beans when it's time for me to germ some more.

MEXICAN BAG-SEED SATIVA HAZE

I bought a bag of weed outside of cancun, it was brick weed and had lots of seeds and was not very impressive as far as looks and smell, but it was a very nice high. After taking it home and growing out a few seeds I ended up with what is obviously a heavy sativa haze plant. I did not do any topping or cutting and they grew about 6 feet tall, but only yielded 60-85 grams per plant after the cure was done. it was very nice pot and I took quite a few clones from these plants and grew out mini clones that yielded about 7 grams each within 75 days of being replanted. Here is some pics of the Mexican brick bag seed after it was grown here in the states under a 600w hps for part of the time and under the sun for part of the time. I plan to grow out another one of these seeds with my next grow but this time I will top and mainline the plant cause I have a feeling it is a strain that can turn out very nice. well Ill stop blabbing now, here is a bunch of pics of it.

IMG_20170908_084031.jpg
IMG_20170908_084152.jpg
IMG_20170908_084214.jpg
IMG_20170908_084433.jpg
IMG_20170908_210656.jpg
IMG_20170908_210718.jpg
IMG_20170914_114508.jpg
IMG_20170914_114513.jpg
IMG_20170914_114515.jpg
IMG_20170914_114526.jpg

Nice! You've built a good foundation for her to pack on the flowers... I may just have to break out some of my brick weed beans when it's time for me to germ some more.
I've never bought a seed brother . Used to have skunk meigs county gold down here. But sadly I believe the strain had died I haven't seen any in years. Man I miss true skunk. But yea man I'm overly impressed with her size and stature

Hell yes looks good. I'm curious to see how this turns out. The bud was super dark green but so Fucking dense to cut it was insane . Super heavy weed to be honest . An eighth looked awful lol

Nice @MaxPowerGrows Now I'm thinking lol... we need a brick weed seed grow battle next. :cheers:How could we assure everybody truly uses legitimate seeds though
it would have to be on an honor system I guess, it would be hard to make sure everyone participating truly followed that guideline but id like to believe that the people that frequent AFN are honest enough that if they participated in the tournament they would abide by the rules.

it would have to be on an honor system I guess, it would be hard to make sure everyone participating truly followed that guideline but id like to believe that the people that frequent AFN are honest enough that if they participated in the tournament they would abide by the rules.
I mean yea . Shouldn't be a problem. I do it to make the weed better that I got the first time. It's just fun and a challenge for me

I've never bought a seed brother . Used to have skunk meigs county gold down here. But sadly I believe the strain had died I haven't seen any in years. Man I miss true skunk. But yea man I'm overly impressed with her size and stature

I wish I could say the same about the seeds. Unfortunately I let it become a problem lol. In the past 12 months I've bought more damn seeds than I can grow in 40 years. They make it soooo easy to buy shit these days. Just lay in bed looking at frosty buds and reading about different genetics then all of a sudden there's a big ass "BUY" button staring back at you

I never bought a seed until around hmmm 8-9 years ago....until i did start buying, I was just playing around growing weed....the strains available these days....WoW!!

Back