Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Thanks guys. My biggest auto by far. Shes a special girl.

Here is my update she is one day 3 of 12/12
C001E275-C7A2-4AA7-A348-CD4B240368B2.jpeg

Good news. My drying room will be fully repaired tomo. Woot.

@912GreenSkell I know I am not due for a pic update yet but since they are going into their new pots today and tomorrow I figured Id post a pic.
Setup for this plant includes :
4 inch air disk in bottom of 15liter Air-pot
2 inches hydroton stone in bottom of pot
1 inch perlite on top of hydroton
fill pot up with soil-less mix of coco, perlite, and worm castings, making sure to leave top 4 inches of pot open. Top off pot with plain coco/perlite mix. I will be feeding this plant with the General Hydroponics Flora trio, and the fox farm bloom booster consisting of three powder nutrients.

jock horror day 1 in pot.jpg
jock horror day in in pot b.jpg

@912GreenSkell I know I am not due for a pic update yet but since they are going into their new pots today and tomorrow I figured Id post a pic.
Setup for this plant includes :
4 inch air disk in bottom of 15liter Air-pot
2 inches hydroton stone in bottom of pot
1 inch perlite on top of hydroton
fill pot up with soil-less mix of coco, perlite, and worm castings, making sure to leave top 4 inches of pot open. Top off pot with plain coco/perlite mix. I will be feeding this plant with the General Hydroponics Flora trio, and the fox farm bloom booster consisting of three powder nutrients.

View attachment 831680 View attachment 831681

No problem at all bud....you guys can all feel free to post pics one a week or whatever...the two weeks is just mandatory to stay in the contest. Speaking of which... @canocrpse86 is overdue and is eliminated!!

Also need some fresh pics from @Dankstyle , @Ash-a-Ton and @Kingflipper soon!!

Back