Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

Moved my plant to her own tent. She is now under a platinum 150 and will be 12/12 going forward. Wish me luck.
You got this man !! U spray the leaves? Try bio bud . Shit really works

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I am all organic. I do not even smoke thisnis all medicine for the wife..I buy seeds though. I have thousands of them
Same here Ripper, I grow solely for my wife too... She has so many allergies to medications it's unreal. She's got fybromyalgia, degenerative disc disease, and what scares me the most is cysts on her brain. Cannabis has been by far the best thing for her. Myself, I can't really smoke much due to workplace drug testing, however I can't help myself from smoking a small nug from every plant that gets harvested. And also @912GreenSkell,, I was wrong about the days of flower on those Colorado clementines... I thought I was 2 days out from week 7, but after checking calendar today I was a week ahead of myself, so those pics were day 33, not 40. Supposed to be an 8 to 9 week strain so we'll see if I can pull it off. Seems like I always go a couple weeks longer than what the breeders say on everything

Well going to 12/12 it was 65 degrees in the tent. Oh well can not control that. It will come up as the sun warms the garage.

Hey guys...i have been dealing with some health problems....i am going to need a couple of days off, and then i will go through all of the entries and update. Please remember to mark official entries as official entries to make it easier for me to keep track!!

Last edited:
Hey guys...i have been dealing with some health problems....i am going to need a couple of days off, and then i will go through all of the entries and update. Please remember to mark official entries as official entries to make it easier for me to keep track!!
No problem boss:thumbsup:

OK well out of em all I have flipped two. My Christmas tree for the year and another one. Both was started when the contest originally started . So I've decided this is my official entry. Nothing special. Not even a medical seed I do believe. Was some bud that was brick weed,but wasn't lol. Good green bud just compressed. So I'll be the only brick weed entry I'm sure hahahaha. But it's stinks like feet and cheese growing OMG lol. She's had her neck broke. Root rot in hydro and broken in several other places by accident lol. So she's the one!!!
32a4e0703272cd10ce30212a2ba4aa61.jpg
b4268d1b85f2f5005b8dd182e14c8d59.jpg
3746bfc2ce4a6e2f4178b2fa18edd011.jpg
9c8f6364972ea46bb887a88ea078fb95.jpg

OK well out of em all I have flipped two. My Christmas tree for the year and another one. Both was started when the contest originally started . So I've decided this is my official entry. Nothing special. Not even a medical seed I do believe. Was some bud that was brick weed,but wasn't lol. Good green bud just compressed. So I'll be the only brick weed entry I'm sure hahahaha. But it's stinks like feet and cheese growing OMG lol. She's had her neck broke. Root rot in hydro and broken in several other places by accident lol. So she's the one!!!
32a4e0703272cd10ce30212a2ba4aa61.jpg
b4268d1b85f2f5005b8dd182e14c8d59.jpg
3746bfc2ce4a6e2f4178b2fa18edd011.jpg
9c8f6364972ea46bb887a88ea078fb95.jpg

I like it, taking a seed of unknown origins from a bag of Schwag and giving it a proper grow to see how much better it can turn out

I like it, taking a seed of unknown origins from a bag of Schwag and giving it a proper grow to see how much better it can turn out
I am honestly hoping for one male out of all I have . The rest are medical but again unknown lol. Just killer weed I came upon. So I'm making mystery strains . Scooby do won't have shit on me lol

Back