Indoor Photoperiod Growbattle.

I like it, taking a seed of unknown origins from a bag of Schwag and giving it a proper grow to see how much better it can turn out
I got some yesterday that is pretty decent. Old I can tell but commercial is hard to find like this. 55 a half of
946e2330714752a609043f5862b132dc.jpg
325f1cacad784b96aabc64a4a1834d54.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I got some yesterday that is pretty decent. Old I can tell but commercial is hard to find like this. 55 a half of
946e2330714752a609043f5862b132dc.jpg
325f1cacad784b96aabc64a4a1834d54.jpg

Got two seeds out of a half oz. They will be in next grow. That's a thick dense impressed bud. Impressive for commercial here in Ohio

I feel like its been a while.. Start of week 4 of flower! Her clone is already beasting! Zen Seeds Tropical Snow. About to fill up the 2x2 with ease! Grown under one 55 watt autocob with 4k spectrum
20171120_140457.jpg

Ok. So. I failed at time management and cloning lol.

My beast will be done in the matter of days.

2-3.

After i get her doen and hung up. I will be able to tie trisha up and flip her.

So im in still.

If we have a plant vote and size is part of vote im pulling my self from that vote. Im in for wet and dry buds though. Just dont feel fair with my overly vegged girl lol.

Will have to lollipop and train her good. Pretty excited to get my hands on her lol.

Dont mind her droop. Shes just thirsty lol
15112772397581115965573.jpg

Ok. So. I failed at time management and cloning lol.

My beast will be done in the matter of days.

2-3.

After i get her doen and hung up. I will be able to tie trisha up and flip her.

So im in still.

If we have a plant vote and size is part of vote im pulling my self from that vote. Im in for wet and dry buds though. Just dont feel fair with my overly vegged girl lol.

Will have to lollipop and train her good. Pretty excited to get my hands on her lol.

Dont mind her droop. Shes just thirsty lol
View attachment 830501

I love seeing a droop like that!! If i could i would literally water every time i see that exact amount of droop.
Updating now!!

Voting...honestly i think thats exactly what it should be...one thread for a Single Live bud or Cola and one for Dried buds, and combine the two poll results for the winner. With so much variance in veg times i think full plant pics should not be included. I mean really who cares how big it is if the buds only look midgrade?
This worked very well in the outdoor contests.

Back