Live Stoners I'm back.

Hey!! :D

Great to see you back & rocking it TaNg!!

(.... Ugh ... there's some horrible people around right!?!)
Ooooh - check you out .... and that fancy fancy light!! :rofl: :cheers: ... me and you TaNg.... we're like Light Twins now...again!!!
TwinsGb130712.jpg

Welcome back buddy! Looking forward to the shows!!

:welcome: :welcome:

:frog:

SO WEIRD, I was just watching THAT EXACT MOVIE...then turned on my puter and saw your post.

"You gotta talk through the phone bozo!"
:crying:

Sorry to hear what you went through, not nice at all mate. Glad you and your dogs made it through unscathed.

Hay gang sorry I've not been blogging under this name for a while I had a pretty serious incident about 6 months ago so had to put TaNg to bed....basically I had my door kicked off by a couple of thugs,got held at knife point and had all my weed and money robbed. Thankfully me and my dogs didn't get hurt but I wouldn't want to go through it again.

Oh, that's so bad!! Hope you're okay!
:bighug::bighug::bighug:

I've just moved to a new location so I can start blogging as TaNg again. I have been present on AFN in the SeedStockers section growing under the name i_gro420 and although I told a few porky pies to put people off the scent a few figured out it was me lol. I'm going to finish the current i_gro threads under this name if you want to pop over and say hello.

Hope you're safe in the new location.

Here's my new set up for those interested....it's a 1mx1m BudBox tent with light from a GN Telos.

Sweet.

I'm glad to be back as TaNg and have some catching up to do.

:welcome: back great to see you!

Back