Live Stoners I'm back.

Hay gang sorry I've not been blogging under this name for a while I had a pretty serious incident about 6 months ago so had to put TaNg to bed....basically I had my door kicked off by a couple of thugs,got held at knife point and had all my weed and money robbed. Thankfully me and my dogs didn't get hurt but I wouldn't want to go through it again.

I've just moved to a new location so I can start blogging as TaNg again. I have been present on AFN in the SeedStockers section growing under the name i_gro420 and although I told a few porky pies to put people off the scent a few figured out it was me lol. I'm going to finish the current i_gro threads under this name if you want to pop over and say hello.

Here's my new set up for those interested....it's a 1mx1m BudBox tent with light from a GN Telos.

I'm glad to be back as TaNg and have some catching up to do.

View attachment 804400 View attachment 804401 View attachment 804402
Welcome back dude glad you and the hounds are safe there's some proper bellends about now let's see some tang magic [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Just a though about homepreparedness: Pepperspray and tazer is a nice combo to have available always. Also for similar situations a good old medieval spear together with reinforced door works wonders, unless you can get a permit for a handgun.

...its kind of pest control too I guess ;)

Last edited:
Glad to see you back Tang and so sorry to hear of your incident... c***s

So tell me hows the Telos working out ? I do DIY LED but if I was to buy it would be GN and the price of the telos is very attractive compared to a lot of company's.

Glad to see you back Tang and so sorry to hear of your incident... c***s

So tell me hows the Telos working out ? I do DIY LED but if I was to buy it would be GN and the price of the telos is very attractive compared to a lot of company's.

I am also waiting for Telos 6 and go for that one. It seems about perfect for me.

I am also waiting for Telos 6 and go for that one. It seems about perfect for me.

for that price the telos 8 could be mine now... time do some big ass kissing with the misses, this could take a few weeks... time to formulate a plan on why I really need it.

Hey!! :D

Great to see you back & rocking it TaNg!!

(.... Ugh ... there's some horrible people around right!?!)
Ooooh - check you out .... and that fancy fancy light!! :rofl: :cheers: ... me and you TaNg.... we're like Light Twins now...again!!!
TwinsGb130712.jpg

Welcome back buddy! Looking forward to the shows!!

:welcome: :welcome:

:frog:
Welcome back, Brother[emoji219][emoji95]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That shit sounds serious glad all is well and welcome back you legend [emoji106]
Welcome back! I`ve been reading up on your history during your absence, so it`s a genuine "Welcome Back" you get here :d5::d5::worship:
Welcome back bud!!

It's good to be home guys and thank you so much for the love.

Hey brother glad you and the pups are alright. Had a similar incident like that in 2006 in cali not fun man.

Glad to see Ya back. I just recently started coming around my self

Thanks man....yeah not nice at all and even before it happened it was more of a fear than po-po coming,to many people know where I was and when I was harvesting whether that's freinds of friends or through blogging....I had given my address out a lot over the last 6 years especially the last couple with my Instagram getting a few followers,couldn't resist the free offers there.
Lots of lessons learned bro, not getting greedy is first so no more big harvests and free stuff from blogging.

Holy smokes @TaNg that sounds serious! I am glad you didn't get hurt since I've heard home invasion have turned out usually the most ugly way. Consider yourself really lucky.

To be honest, after a while following your grows as igro420 I started to get this feeling that "is this really TaNg?" Since it really seemed to have your style in it.. couldnt really put my finger on it... and man my intuition was right! Glad to have you around bro. Stay safe and seriously pay special attention to your security! That really was crazy scary!

Mate it felt weird trying to blog as someone else but I just couldn't risk blogging as TaNg while I was in the old house, feels good being in a new place and only a few people knowing where I am.

Back