Live Stoners I'm back.

People suck! Glad you're ok, sir. Time for an LTC! Look forward to following your future grows [emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome back dude glad you and the hounds are safe there's some proper bellends about now let's see some tang magic [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the love guys AFN undoubtedly has the best vibe and community.

Just a though about homepreparedness: Pepperspray and tazer is a nice combo to have available always. Also for similar situations a good old medieval spear together with reinforced door works wonders, unless you can get a permit for a handgun.

...its kind of pest control too I guess ;)

Much better security in the new place bro plus I have an axe at arms length at all times lol

Glad to see you back Tang and so sorry to hear of your incident... c***s

So tell me hows the Telos working out ? I do DIY LED but if I was to buy it would be GN and the price of the telos is very attractive compared to a lot of company's.

Yeah definitely Berkshire hunts bro and I know karma will come back to them.

Early days with the Telos regarding plant growth but seems intensely bright with an even footprint and build quality is impressive.

hey welcome back! your threads are and journals are what helped me find this place as my new home. thanks a ton!

also i've got your 420 account followed on instagram i thought that setup looked familiar lol. glad to hear your ok man that sounds like a rough situation to be in, hopefully you can stay safe man thats what its all about.

Ha, I knew by pictures that i_grow is the same as TaNg. :smoking:
Still don't know what is the point to change username to prevent attack... IP address or house address is still the same. Could you tell more, if I may ask this?

Welcome back, master!

Welcome back! Was sad that our soil and led-idol was gone. You are the one showing how a grow should be done. Im glad you are okey, thats the most important.

I did know from the first time you and I_gro was the same guy, did not need many seconds to see that. Nutrients and the way you wrote, the angle of the photos and it was clear.

Now we all know the reason of why, and i would say everyone is happy to have the real Tang back.

:karmacloud: :passit:

Glad to have you back bro! Tried keeping the home fires burning in the GN section. But as I'm only a part timer at my grows and don't have your legendary skills it wasn't easy. Go and check @blue and her Telos grow in the Bio Tabs section. Now let's get growing some trees in the GN section. New comers welcome too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back