Live Stoners I'm back.

finally!
Had heard your story a coulple of weeks a go... Crazy I thought U.K. was safer, but there it goes the popular growers saing "THE SECRET OF SUCCESS IS THE SECRET" , is bad to realize how much bad people is out there, hope you and family are ok after that incident.

Best wishes, happy growing!

Welcome back, TaNg! Your willingness to risk your freedom and safety for our viewing pleasure is honerable and selfless. Thank you, and you're a very appreciated citizen of this Earth!

Welcome back, TaNg! Your willingness to risk your freedom and safety for our viewing pleasure is honerable and selfless. Thank you, and you're a very appreciated citizen of this Earth!
Tang sorry to hear of ur troubles
.did not know u lived in the uk dude.so do i.the laws here stink in the uk and everyday is a risk.but gota keep at what u love.stay safe mate and happy growing;)

Welcome back man, sorry you had such troubles! I've been mugged before, but never at home. Glad you & your critters came out of it in one piece! :pass:

That infuriates me to the core. I'M so happy you are OK. I wish I was with you that night and I mean that.

Leave the Axe and just give em what they want... sounds like you did it the right way to live another day!

Damn glad to have you back. Really sucks what happened, super stoked to see perfection in growing autos again. Man it’s really strange. I had a dream about you like 3 nights ago. It’s funny in my dream you were like a 15 year old kid. I was like hahahaha you are the dougie houser of growin autos lmfao

Hay gang sorry I've not been blogging under this name for a while I had a pretty serious incident about 6 months ago so had to put TaNg to bed....basically I had my door kicked off by a couple of thugs,got held at knife point and had all my weed and money robbed. Thankfully me and my dogs didn't get hurt but I wouldn't want to go through it again.

I've just moved to a new location so I can start blogging as TaNg again. I have been present on AFN in the SeedStockers section growing under the name i_gro420 and although I told a few porky pies to put people off the scent a few figured out it was me lol. I'm going to finish the current i_gro threads under this name if you want to pop over and say hello.

Here's my new set up for those interested....it's a 1mx1m BudBox tent with light from a GN Telos.

I'm glad to be back as TaNg and have some catching up to do.

View attachment 804400 View attachment 804401 View attachment 804402

OMG....as long as YOU are OK

:bighug:

Back