Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Thanks for the excitement and feedback guys, didn't expect to wake up and be 6 pages deep.

I'll add some more info for each strain, it'll be brief but more than just the name and parents like at present.

As I mentioned probably 60-70% are untested past germ tests. We've been crazy busy just trying to re-up stock levels of most catalogue strains this year so a lot of the strains just got
De-seeded and fine sorted then stored.

But I've no doubt whatsoever there will be a lot of interesting and high quality plants to come out of this work and promo.

Cheers Mitch
Some info on whether they are Indica or Sativa leaning for each strain, Mitch please.

Anyway, I'm just gonna order all 10 of them. On the past illuminauto drops I ordered but 5 strains, only to regret it afterwards when they were no longer available and probably never will be again.

[edit] can't you make an option for ordering all 10 in either 5 or 10 seeds quantity with the discount automatically applied? That would be a lot easier, me thinks.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this! [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG]!

Some info on whether they are Indica or Sativa leaning for each strain, Mitch please.

Anyway, I'm just gonna order all 10 of them. On the past illuminauto drops I ordered but 5 strains, only to regret it afterwards when they were no longer available and probably never will be again.

[edit] can't you make an option for ordering all 10 in either 5 or 10 seeds quantity with the discount automatically applied? That would be a lot easier, me thinks.

Yes we could add that as an option,
As long as it doesn't get too confusing
Cheers

Ok anybody know off hand what €29 comes to in US Dollar. I googled and it came up anywhere from 32.?? To 46.?? Dollars.

STOP PRESS STOP PRESS STOP PRESS STOP PRESS
We have a [HASHTAG]#mephistogroweroftheyear2017[/HASHTAG] kicking off on 1st September if any of you buyers Think you are Good Enough to take it On...:amazon:

Mephisto Grower of the Year 2017 Growbattle..starting 1 st Sept

[HASHTAG]#ComePlayifyouDare[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#autoflowergrowingjustgotcompetitive[/HASHTAG]

Ok anybody know off hand what €29 comes to in US Dollar. I googled and it came up anywhere from 32.?? To 46.?? Dollars.

At today's exchange on google - €29 = $32.68
€49 = $55.22

What your bank/ppal might charge you.. I don't know, but it shouldn't be too ludicrous

Cheers Mitch

Back