Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

that bit of news has got me going this morning... date is on the calendar.

giphy16.gif

GG is super FIRE!!! But the name and cross gets thrown around and used incorrectly so much that people who think they are smoking/growing GG actually arent. Imo the only way to get real GG is get get your hands on the clone. Which is a haaarrdd job. I'm sure Mitch can vouch for that! Lol.. Once that cut is crossed or made into an auto, I don't consider it GG anymore. Thats one of the many reasons why I respect Mephisto.. When they get elite cuts and turn them into autos, they rename them..because its a BRAND NEW STRAIN.. Alien Og is called Ripleys, ect. Once its been crossed its Not Alien Og anymore. Mephisto gets it. Some companies actually name their auto version the same name as the cut and just add "auto" at the end. Like Girls Scout Cookies auto.. Thats not gsc. Never will be. Will never come close.. Lol.. But on that note!! I WILL be copping that Golden Glue and Blue Toof FIRST AND FORMOST!! Lol..
I want some Blue Toof too. Maybe Golden Glue will be good, but I still say GG is overrated..but it is my opinion. I have had GG4 and many crosses, many Mephisto strains are much more frosty than GG. My Sour Stompers look pretty amazing, extremely frosty. Some of the nicest looking bud I have ever grown, photo or Auto in over 20 years. Flushing beginning tomorrow.

It all comes down to your personal preference smoke wise, what your setup is & how many plants you intend to grow. Any of the gear listed will all perform beyond any expectation you have - just check the myriad @mephisto grows on this site as heavy evidence of their quality. Myself, since I'm growing for my dad who has cancer, I lean towards indica dominant strains grow wise - hence the choice for Gold Glue, Grapewalker Kush & Sour Crinkle

Anything that packs some power I like a fruity hard hitter. But a good yield with me only doing x2.
Currently got x2 toof decay under 600hps 80x80x160 keeping it organic [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just think about that thin mint x sour stomper though, nuts..Sour Stomper alone is a frost monster.. The EC is kind of behind on the cookie game unless you know somebody that knows somebody that is nice enough and lacks the paranoia to pass along a cut that actually IS what they claim it is. Looking forward to that cross. Edit: Not to undercut these Illuminauto releases, Illuminautos are always some gas.

Last edited:
Thanks for the excitement and feedback guys, didn't expect to wake up and be 6 pages deep.

I'll add some more info for each strain, it'll be brief but more than just the name and parents like at present.

As I mentioned probably 60-70% are untested past germ tests. We've been crazy busy just trying to re-up stock levels of most catalogue strains this year so a lot of the strains just got
De-seeded and fine sorted then stored.

But I've no doubt whatsoever there will be a lot of interesting and high quality plants to come out of this work and promo.

Cheers Mitch

No. 23 - Creme Bubbly (Creme de la chem x Hubbabubbasmelloscope) -10 pack

No. 28 - Grape walker kush (Grape Crinkle x Skywalker) - 5 pack

Think this will be my order - should I get in on time

Back