Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

A pack of 5 feminised seeds for €29, a pack of 10 feminised seeds for €49.

Mephisto posted all the info on the first page :thumbsup:

Yeah that'd be pretty steep! Lol. $300+... guess we'll see how I feel when the time comes. In the long run it sure would be a good amount of money saved , though

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/have-to-start-somewhere-i-hope.57225/
(1st grow, two random bag seeds)
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/walter-white.59565/#post-1461820
(2nd grow, Walter White by Mephisto)

Sent from my iPhone using Tap

I like 24 Carat a lot, but honestly I think GG4 is pretty overrated. Not saying it won't be a good cross. Gorilla Glue is more of a catchy name vs it's quality IMO. I will pass on this cross for now, but look forward to seeing people grow it out. I will Snatch up 4 or 5 other strains tho.

I like 24 Carat a lot, but honestly I think GG4 is pretty overrated. Not saying it won't be a good cross. Gorilla Glue is more of a catchy name vs it's quality IMO. I will pass on this cross for now, but look forward to seeing people grow it out. I will Snatch up 4 or 5 other strains tho.

GG is super FIRE!!! But the name and cross gets thrown around and used incorrectly so much that people who think they are smoking/growing GG actually arent. Imo the only way to get real GG is get get your hands on the clone. Which is a haaarrdd job. I'm sure Mitch can vouch for that! Lol.. Once that cut is crossed or made into an auto, I don't consider it GG anymore. Thats one of the many reasons why I respect Mephisto.. When they get elite cuts and turn them into autos, they rename them..because its a BRAND NEW STRAIN.. Alien Og is called Ripleys, ect. Once its been crossed its Not Alien Og anymore. Mephisto gets it. Some companies actually name their auto version the same name as the cut and just add "auto" at the end. Like Girls Scout Cookies auto.. Thats not gsc. Never will be. Will never come close.. Lol.. But on that note!! I WILL be copping that Golden Glue and Blue Toof FIRST AND FORMOST!! Lol..

Any recommendations for a new grower out of the list, I'd be happy with one of each but think il be going for just 3seeds of one strain, something nice to grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It all comes down to your personal preference smoke wise, what your setup is & how many plants you intend to grow. Any of the gear listed will all perform beyond any expectation you have - just check the myriad @mephisto grows on this site as heavy evidence of their quality. Myself, since I'm growing for my dad who has cancer, I lean towards indica dominant strains grow wise - hence the choice for Gold Glue, Grapewalker Kush & Sour Crinkle

Back