Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

@ST.Tom Humboldt seed blue dream auto day 87. Gonna go a few more days but this my final pic. She was easy easy to grow, just plain water till the end then just a lil fish ferts. Super sticky and smells awesome. Buds aren't super hard like i like but should yield ok.
20190717_101627.jpg
20190717_101644.jpg
20190717_101712.jpg

Last edited:
Is this a question or a comment?:crying: We are always here to set up a new run

More of a question with the hopes that we do a round 2 :thumbsup:

Let me take my vacation and when I return we will definitely set up a round 2 :pass:

thanks so much ive been using the wrong sheet to much dabs Week 11 updates July 10th - 16th
Week 12 updates July 17th - 23rd
Final Picture July 24th
Poll July 25th - August 1.

That's perfect :pass:

@TheMongol Winners will be polled by August the 1st so if you can get the winners details put together I'll grab them when I drop in mid vacation on the 5th of August to collect the leg 3 growers for Dinafem :pass:

Play nice children I'll be back on the 10th of August :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

More of a question with the hopes that we do a round 2 :thumbsup:

Let me take my vacation and when I return we will definitely set up a round 2 :pass:

That's perfect :pass:

@TheMongol Winners will be polled by August the 1st so if you can get the winners details put together I'll grab them when I drop in mid vacation on the 5th of August to collect the leg 3 growers for Dinafem :pass:

Play nice children I'll be back on the 10th of August :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..
Right that way, you go smooth into ypur holidays, we'll take care of the rest to keep you posted in time!:pass:

Hey @St. Tom There a pic in my threadmark that's not mine, day 74 update, dunno who's it is

:pass:

Can you remove it for me plz pal

The germ code pic you asked for has been removed from my journal with edit history deleted. Where did you move to please as I don't see it?

Back