Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Also everyone check out my afn coaster s
15635382532721076564312671182715.jpg

@davisgirl @AJrexxx [USER=37113]@Growtogrow @Only1Sky right guys and dolls last reminder for tmoz for your week 12 and harvest pics if i get late pictures you may lose out on votes and i want to thank everyone
Week 12 updates July 17th - 23rd
Final Picture July 24th
Poll July 25th - August 1.[/USER]

Last edited:
@davisgirl @AJrexxx @SOOTDAWG @Frogster @Growtogrow @Only1Sky right guys and dolls last reminder for tmoz for your week 12 if i get late pictures you may lose out on votes and i want to thank everyone
Week 12 updates July 17th - 23rd
Final Picture July 24th
Poll July 25th - August 1.
Yo Bro. My week 12 was posted on page 78 (Permalink [HASHTAG]#774[/HASHTAG]), and you acknowledged it. :greencheck: Let me know if I need to do it again. Thanks for all the time consuming and often head confusing work running this grow. :biggrin:

Yo Bro. My week 12 was posted on page 78 (Permalink [HASHTAG]#774[/HASHTAG]), and you acknowledged it. :greencheck: Let me know if I need to do it again. Thanks for all the time consuming and often head confusing work running this grow. :biggrin:
I done it on my phone sorry sky and I do have it I tried to do a mass alert to who hasn't posted there harvest pic sorry for confusion

Back