Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Not sure pal all pics are stored in were you see them and to be honest the main pics were gonna be interested in are the later ones I dont have the time to move the pics onto my pc and lots were lost when afn went down but I did store some of them on hott I can check if u want after

Not sure pal all pics are stored in were you see them and to be honest the main pics were gonna be interested in are the later ones I dont have the time to move the pics onto my pc and lots were lost when afn went down but I did store some of them on hott I can check if u want after

It's a pic from April 19th so wouldn't have been lost in site reboot. I'll check with admin :pass:

It's a pic from April 19th so wouldn't have been lost in site reboot. I'll check with admin :pass:
Haven't you got it in your journal plus your germ pic isn't very important it's just I've got a lot on at the min

Haven't you got it in your journal plus your germ pic isn't very important it's just I've got a lot on at the min

It's gone from my journal, leave it with me

Look in your journal I asked you and far as I know you didn't post it or I would or I wouldn't be asking on your journal
Screenshot_20190719-121913_Chrome.jpg

Found it in threadmark, was thumbnailed so musta missed it. Still doesn't explain it being gone from my journal but edit history woulda been lost in the turmoil. I'll sort my threadmark now

Found it in threadmark, was thumbnailed so musta missed it. Still doesn't explain it being gone from my journal but edit history woulda been lost in the turmoil. I'll sort my threadmark now
You know what pal it's not a paid job and your calling me out no one else ever has over a pic that you could never do as your plant was already above ground go smoke a joint or something your putting me in a shitty mood

I'm not calling you out man, just letting you know I found it. Let you know about the random pic as I didn't want to start editing my threadmark. What would you prefer I'd done? Not be concerned that images are missing from my journal. Start telling me germ pics aren't important and I didn't post one, Pah.

No you were asking as if you expected me to have copys of all your pics and your sorted now also on your updates you confuse the hell out of me with all your pics in here anyway anyhow going offline for a bit

Back