Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Hi Mongol. Here's the package that HSO sent:
View attachment 1078901

Hard for me to guess how much longer they'll need to finish --- I've never grown photoperiod before, neither indoors nor outdoors. :shrug: But I'd say they'll go another 4+ weeks, maybe even more. No worries for me about the contest. I'll post my final photo on the last day and just let the cards fall where ever the wind blows them. Just happy to participate and make grow-room adjustments to keep these gals in the game. If the thread is still open for posting after polls & voting is done, then I'll certainly do a final update of the finished product. :biggrin:
no matter what happens keep posting as your threadmark will be great for mark as much as an auto and i will still be here way after the poll but just tag me my growbro

Week 11 updates July 10th - 16th
Week 12 updates July 17th - 23rd
Final Picture July 24th
Poll July 25th - August 1.
i put the wrong dates on my last one sorry we are running very close to harvest pics and we start week 12 updates tmoz and i need everyone's final pic on the 24 th of july for the poll
also i need week 11 updates today off @davisgirl @AJrexxx @Frogster tag me plz guys

Also @HSO-Mark heres my harvest weight I told you I'd smashed over 100 but I wasn't expecting 179 grams but heres the pic
Screenshot_20190716-101535_Gallery.jpg

That trim job! And man…those buds! I'm speechless....awesome job bro!
Never trimmed a easier plant my friend and a good harvest to boot and thanks for your king words

Final Update Week 11

Tag:- @St. Tom @HSO-Mark

This is my H.S.O. battle plant, Week 11, and what a plant she has turned out to be...

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

Chopped at Day 78.

The thing about growing Monsters is there is always a hell of a lot of trimming to do.

5ft 5" of very nice and very full plant.

Luckily, she was a lot easier to trim than some plants I have grown.

Leaf tugging worked well, and I have enough sticky "Finger Hash" for a few joints this evening... Bonus.

Here she is prior to 4Hrs of rough trimming.

I shall be drying her as a whole plant, upside down and very slow, and then a final trim when dry.

16th July 2019 Plant 2 Final A.jpg

Buds are heavy, sticky and smelly, the stems needed support for the photos.

After 4 Hrs of rough trimming, she looks like this, a whole load of leaf taken off her.

16th July 2019 Plant 2 Final B.jpg

I measured her from the top of the soil.....

16th July 2019 Plant 2 Final C.jpg

.... to the top of the main cola.

I had to break her neck twice during the grow as she was getting to the top of my tent.

When the broken neck bends are accounted for, she measures 5ft 5" to the top, but I couldn't hold her straight and take the photo, hence the rule shows 5ft 2"

16th July 2019 Plant 2 Final D.jpg

Buds are dense and hard, and there is a lot of it.

16th July 2019 Plant 2 Final E.jpg

Some nice swelling has been going on this last week, I think plain water and "Mammoth P" has something to do with that.

16th July 2019 Plant 2 Final F.jpg

16th July 2019 Plant 2 Final G.jpg

And finally, here is a shot with the obligatory "Coke Can" for scale.... Empty.... I needed that after 4 Hrs of trimming.

16th July 2019 Plant 2 Final H.jpg

@AFN Certified Grower Level 1 @CannaZone Tier 2 @CannaZone Tier 3

I have been very impressed with the easy grow, no problems encountered, took feed well, no deficiencies or toxicity issues

Not a tip burn to be seen and she drank like an alcoholic on a bender.

The test bud smokes nice.... will be at least a month of cure before I complete a smoke report, but may post a "Drying" update inbetween.

Overall, I'm very happy and would grow again without hesitation.

:greencheck::greencheck::greencheck::greencheck::greencheck:
:frog:

:amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon:

:pass:

Last edited:
Final Update Week 11

Tag:- @St. Tom @HSO-Mark

This is my H.S.O. battle plant, Week 11, and what a plant she has turned out to be...

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

Chopped at Day 78.

The thing about growing Monsters is there is always a hell of a lot of trimming to do.

5ft 5" of very nice and very full plant.

Luckily, she was a lot easier to trim than some plants I have grown.

Leaf tugging worked well, and I have enough sticky "Finger Hash" for a few joints this evening... Bonus.

Here she is prior to 4Hrs of rough trimming.

I shall be drying her as a whole plant, upside down and very slow, and then a final trim when dry.

View attachment 1079143

Buds are heavy, sticky and smelly, the stems needed support for the photos.

After 4 Hrs of rough trimming, she looks like this, a whole load of leaf taken off her.

View attachment 1079142

I measured her from the top of the soil.....

View attachment 1079141

.... to the top of the main cola.

I had to break her neck twice during the grow as she was getting to the top of my tent.

When the broken neck bends are accounted for, she measures 5ft 5" to the top, but I couldn't hold her straight and take the photo, hence the rule shows 5ft 2"

View attachment 1079140

Buds are dense and hard, and there is a lot of it.

View attachment 1079139

Some nice swelling has been going on this last week, I think plain water and "Mammoth P" has something to do with that.

View attachment 1079138

View attachment 1079137

And finally, here is a shot with the obligatory "Coke Can" for scale.... Empty.... I needed that after 4 Hrs of trimming.

View attachment 1079136

@AFN Certified Grower Level 1 @CannaZone Tier 2 @CannaZone Tier 3

I have been very impressed with the easy grow, no problems encountered, took feed well, no deficiencies or toxicity issues

Not a tip burn to be seen and she drank like an alcoholic on a bender.

The test bud smokes nice.... will be at least a month of cure before I complete a smoke report, but may post a "Drying" update inbetween.

Overall, I'm very happy and would grow again without hesitation.

:greencheck::greencheck::greencheck::greencheck::greencheck:
:frog:

:amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon:

:pass:

cheers pal but can you pick me 1 pic for your final pic please

cheers pal but can you pick me 1 pic for your final pic please

Yep I will do Sir, but that was my Week 11 update,

"Final Pic" will follow nearer the Poll Time (bit to go yet and I haven't decided on what one to use)

Yep I will do Sir, but that was my Week 11 update,

"Final Pic" will follow nearer the Poll Time (bit to go yet and I haven't decided on what one to use)
sound pal i haven't got room to put all pics in your threadmark so can you highlight what ones to use in the future as say if i use the wrong pic least i then know ya happy

Back