Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

@StTom

Update week 11
Humboldt seed organization Lemon juice Express Auto

The weather has finally been pretty decent for the last three weeks normal temperatures normal rainfall.
fb6783da0280c880aa66c8cf610a17b5.jpg
I got ya growbro thanks for the tag

i think that's why i had it slightly different spelling in my notes its all good now

I still have plenty of hso seeds and would manage any grow off for you as you've been very good to me and either with dinafem or humbold you look after us growers like no other :bighug::pass:your a legend mark and should have a special badge

Awww your making me blush :pass:

We love being apart of the AFN community with both HSO and Dinafem, this was just the first HSO grow battle on AFN and you didn't think this was the only one I had planned :bong:

@St. Tom @TheMongol I'm on vacation soon for 3 weeks but when I return should we do a round 2 or a 2nd grow battle?

Kind regards :pass:

Mark..

We love being apart of the AFN community with both HSO and Dinafem, this was just the first HSO grow battle on AFN and you didn't think this was the only one I had planned :bong:

@St. Tom @TheMongol I'm on vacation soon for 3 weeks but when I return should we do a round 2 or a 2nd grow battle?

Mark..
I wont be able to compete again till after sept finals but I'm pretty sure you could find tons of growers to fill another round and I will manage any grow battle if you ever need me but I'm spoken for on the next round running your dinafem final but least I have a great sponsor lol

I wont be able to compete again till after sept finals but I'm pretty sure you could find tons of growers to fill another round and I will manage any grow battle if you ever need me but I'm spoken for on the next round running your dinafem final but least I have a great sponsor lol

Like I said mate I'm not even thinking about round 2 until mid to late August then it takes time set up. So we're looking a couple of months yet :pass:

With the leg3 grow battle + the Solo Cup Challenge and other diaries it's a bit crazy atm lol

We like crazy but anymore and it will be to much so let's get a few Dinafem grows down then I'll switch focus to a 2nd HSO battle :pass:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Mark..
Is this a question or a comment?:crying: We are always here to set up a new run.:pass:

Back