Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

@St. Tom Week 11 Update - OG Kush at day 85. Currently 46" (117 cm). She's going to need several more weeks, due to the delayed flowering caused by a mix-up between AutoFlower and PhotoPeriod.

85.HSO OGK a.JPG
85.HSO OGK d.JPG

And just for amusement, here is her bigger companion, Bubba Kush at 50" (127 cm) and also 85 days.

85.HSO Bubba b.JPG
85.HSO Bubba e.JPG
85.HSO Bubba d.JPG
85.HSO Bubba h.JPG

@St. Tom Week 11 Update - OG Kush at day 85. Currently 46" (117 cm). She's going to need several more weeks, due to the delayed flowering caused by a mix-up between AutoFlower and PhotoPeriod.

View attachment 1078460 View attachment 1078461

And just for amusement, here is her bigger companion, Bubba Kush at 50" (127 cm) and also 85 days.

View attachment 1078465 View attachment 1078468 View attachment 1078467 View attachment 1078469
were both your strains photos and what did mark say about the mix up

were both your strains photos and what did mark say about the mix up
Yep, both "Autos" wound up being photos. Mark was perplexed. No explanation, just one of the mysteries of the universe. :smoking:

I'm a bit confused about what we're supposed to be posting here .... I thought that after 30 days we pick one plant to feature here, and journal any/all other HSOs in a personal thread in the HSO section. So I picked OG Kush, and have stopped showing any photos of Bubba (until today). But I see lots of other folks here seem to be posting multiple HSO plants/stains. What's the story? Happy to go either way. :biggrin:

to be honest its only meant for be for weekly updates in here of there chosen plant but people still tag me with there pics but it gets confusing anyway here's the schedule we still post weekly up to week 12 then there is meant to be a poll same as a normal battle but obviously yours won't be finished so i will after speak to @TheMongol but the top 3 out of that there threadmarks and journals will be stickied as far as i know and some bragging rights
Week 11 updates April 12th - 18th
Week 12 updates April 19th - 25th
Final Pics Due April 26th - May 1st
That's correct! Who is late?

View attachment 1078460 View attachment 1078461

View attachment 1078465 View attachment 1078468 View attachment 1078467 View attachment 1078469
How did that come and what was written on the packages, auto or photo? And what is your guess, how much weeks longer they do?

How did that come and what was written on the packages, auto or photo? And what is your guess, how much weeks longer they do?
Hi Mongol. Here's the package that HSO sent:
0.0 HSO.JPG

Hard for me to guess how much longer they'll need to finish --- I've never grown photoperiod before, neither indoors nor outdoors. :shrug: But I'd say they'll go another 4+ weeks, maybe even more. No worries for me about the contest. I'll post my final photo on the last day and just let the cards fall where ever the wind blows them. Just happy to participate and make grow-room adjustments to keep these gals in the game. If the thread is still open for posting after polls & voting is done, then I'll certainly do a final update of the finished product. :biggrin:

Back