Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Update Week 8

Tag:- @St. Tom
Tag:- @HSO-Mark

Changes made :-

Nothing much, upped the nutrients a tad, added an old Mars 300w Draw LED (for another plant in the tent) giving some reflective light for plant 2

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

My Battle plant... Plant 2

19th June 2019 Plant 2.jpg

19th June 2019 Plant 2 Bud.jpg

She has now out grown plant 1 and stands 5ft 2" in height, will have to bend her if she keeps stretching.

My other HSO plant (plant 1) is still doing well.

19th June 2019 Plant 1.jpg

19th June 2019 Plant 1 Mid Bud.jpg

19th June 2019 Plant 1 Bud.jpg

:tang:
:pass:

@Frogster thanks for your update i know afn has been having downtimes im told after the weekend it should be fixed for good also were on week 8 update post them when you can folks
Week 8 updates June 19th - 25th
Week 9 updates June 26th - July 2nd
Week 10 updates July 3rd - 9th
Week 11 updates July 10th - 16th
Week 12 updates July 17th - 23rd
Final Picture July 24th
Poll July 25th - August 1.

Bad news.......... Good news. The IT team will be moving the website to a new hosting service this week end. The bad news is that there is likely to be some glitches. The good news is that after the move we will be getting the new forum software upgrade that they have been working on for months and and the site should become stable again. Please be patient during this move it is a major undertaking.:vibe:

Please let your AFN friends knowthis is happening so they don't throw shit at their PCs :deadhorse:.

HSO Grow Off Update Week 8 - @St. Tom

Dedoverde Haze at Day 63

Nice dense nuggets forming and looks good enough to eat! She may be small but smells great and will be a great yield too!
8957a5883f9cf46d140698f469e4168d.jpg

You can see her size comparison with other plants below. She is the top left corner plant
04e66a88be1b9c7491cce7d334de5456.jpg

@St. Tom I hope its cool i posted an extra group shot pic

HSO Grow Off Update Week 8 - @St. Tom

Dedoverde Haze at Day 63

Nice dense nuggets forming and looks good enough to eat! She may be small but smells great and will be a great yield too!
8957a5883f9cf46d140698f469e4168d.jpg

You can see her size comparison with other plants below. She is the top left corner plant
04e66a88be1b9c7491cce7d334de5456.jpg

@St. Tom I hope its cool i posted an extra group shot pic
thanks pal and thats fine i don't know how im ever going to beat you with your training your deffo the one to watch

thanks pal and thats fine i don't know how im ever going to beat you with your training your deffo the one to watch
Bro....training is only a small part of growing. Have you seen your plants? Its just a different style imo. I do it to spread out the budsites due to my crazy humidity. Especially so since most my plants this round are Indica dom. In fact, this Dedo Haze is the only Sat dom plant that I know of this round.

You'll beat me with ease. I see some monsters of the same strain grown by others. Those are the ones you should worry about. I'm not confident of winning with this plant but am pretty certain she will be some great smoke! Ain't this what its all about?

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Bro....training is only a small part of growing. Have you seen your plants? Its just a different style imo. I do it to spread out the budsites due to my crazy humidity. Especially so since most my plants this round are Indica dom. In fact, this Dedo Haze is the only Sat dom plant that I know of this round.

You'll beat me with ease. I see some monsters of the same strain grown by others. Those are the ones you should worry about. I'm not confident of winning with this plant but am pretty certain she will be some great smoke! Ain't this what its all about?

Hope everyone is having a great weekend
credit were credits due and your a hell of a nice fella and :pass:growbro aswell

Back