Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Thanks buddy :pass:

We are loving those first HSO grow battle on AFN :thumbsup:

Some great diaries being created, love it :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
we couldn't wish for a BETTER provider i think your one of the most generous breeders on afn either with dinafem or Humboldt ive never known anyone not to talk highly of you pal

Thanks buddy :pass:

We are loving those first HSO grow battle on AFN :thumbsup:

Some great diaries being created, love it :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

This is not an official update, just chewing the fat.

:amazon: Oh.... and a "Battle Cry" :amazon:

@HSO-Mark These "Dedoverde Haze" Plants have me very interested, I am loving the change from day to day.

Both seem to be loving the same nutrient regime, no tip burn or deficiency/toxicity issues, taking 10 Ltrs a day between them, at 5.8ph with a 1.8 EC, Soil EC 6.2

Lights 20/4, Day Environment is 28C Rh52%, VPD 1.4, Night is around 22c Rh55%, (VPD - Not Important)

My observations so far (and a few pics taken today)

Plant 2 has now caught up to Plant 1 in height (plant 1 is a week older), both standing at 4ft 10" from top of soil to main cola tip.

Plant 1 has a thinner longer leaf, not as thickly covered, more Sativa like and covered in early Bud.

Started to develop some early frost too.

Plant 1
14th June 2019 Plant 1 Full.jpg

14th June 2019 Plant 1 Mid Bud.jpg

14th June 2019 Plant 1 Bud.jpg

Plant 2 looks different, but not as much as she did, starting to look like a "fuller" version of Plant 1.

More Bushy Leaf. She is more indica, but still has sativa traits.

A week behind her sister, but on track & developing nicely, I just hope she has finished her stretch.

Plant 2
14th June 2019 Plant 2.jpg

14th June 2019 Plant 2 Bud.jpg

Very Happy with the development of both plants. Thanks Mark - for the opportunity to grow these girls.

:amazon::amazon::tang::amazon::amazon:

:pass:

Last edited:
This is not an official update, just chewing the fat.

:amazon: Oh.... and a "Battle Cry" :amazon:

@HSO-Mark These "Dedoverde Haze" Plants have me very interested, I am loving the change from day to day.

Both seem to be loving the same nutrient regime, no tip burn or deficiency/toxicity issues, taking 6 Ltrs a day between them, at 5.8ph with a 1.8 EC, Soil EC 6.2

Lights 20/4, Day Environment is 28C Rh52%, VPD 1.4, Night is around 22c Rh55%, (VPD - Not Important)

My observations so far (and a few pics taken today)

Plant 2 has now caught up to Plant 1 in height (plant 1 is a week older), both standing at 4ft 10" from top of soil to main cola tip.

Plant 1 has a thinner longer leaf, not as thickly covered, more Sativa like and covered in early Bud.

Started to develop some early frost too.

Plant 1
View attachment 1071389

View attachment 1071387

View attachment 1071386

Plant 2 looks different, but not as much as she did, starting to look like a "fuller" version of Plant 1.

More Bushy Leaf. She is more indica, but still has sativa traits.

A week behind her sister, but on track & developing nicely, I just hope she has finished her stretch.

Plant 2
View attachment 1071390

View attachment 1071388

Very Happy with the development of both plants. Thanks Mark - for the opportunity to grow these girls.

:amazon::amazon::tang::amazon::amazon:

:pass:

looking awesome pal

@St. Tom cant remember which week but heres my blue dream update. Only plain rain water and still lookin awesome. View attachment 1070212 View attachment 1070211
I'm rocking the clone only blue dream clone the rare one an that plant looks a lot like it very very good auto version what's the terpenes profile like so far all my hso grows have been awesome an it appears they have access to the real genetics .I'm growin 2saphire ogs an 2 gorrilla breaths an so far what beautys

Shes just gettin sticky with a real sweet smell unlike any other blue strain ive grown. Its fantastic. I tell you what my pitbull has lived inside with my plants for 8 yrs and never touched one but ate a limb off the blue dream lol. Weird. No big deal it was the bottom popcorn limb. But something about it he likes. I haven't put much attention into either of my indoor autos. They just been doin therir thing.

No doubt! My Humboldt seeds chemdawg photo i just wanted to show. She gonna go out with the big gitls soon. Top left. Botyom left is Humboldt bubba kush auto, bottom right blue dream auto. And lil one is autoseeds sucker punch.
20190615_204758.jpg
ogkz and the new photos should be here soon to join the party. Shout out to Humboldt, gots lots of these girls goin now and super happy with the blue dream already.

Back