Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

@St. Tom Week 6 Update.:toke: OG Kush on day 52. I've moved her (and companion Bubba Kush) out of the 20/4 tent and over into this re-purposed clothing closet. In these photos she's on the 6th day of a 12/12 light schedule. Good thing I had an extra AutoPot reservoir & got quick shipping of more AutoCobs from the CobShop. Cheers, all. :biggrin:

52.HSO OGK a.JPG
52.HSO OGK b.JPG

@St. Tom sorry mate, called away on family business last minute. Could you please use my last pic updates as I'm a fair bit away from home!

I had no choice but to 'fit' the 3gal fabric pot into a spare autopot. We shall see how she fares. I'm hopeful she'll be fine but the others are in a sorry state. Thank fook I'm stocked up!

Update Week 7

Tag:- @St. Tom
Tag:- @HSO-Mark

Changes made :-

Moved the plants about to make a bit more room for them.

They were left to their own devices on "Auto Pilot" for 3 days, as I have been away.

Looking good filling out nicely, no problems with taking full strength nutrients... they look to be going for it...

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

My Battle plant...

12th June 2019 Plant 2.jpg

12th June 2019 Plant 2 Bud.jpg

:tang:
:pass:

thanks pal were on week 7 now also with the afn downtime things haven't been the best for you all posting for week 6 i still need updates from @Only1Sky who ive spoke to and @SOOTDAWG [USER=42956]@HighnDry @TheMongol
also heres are schedule for updates things should be back to normal now but i suggest coming over to highofthe tiger also as all battles will move there after these all end this year

Week 7 updates June 12th - 18th
Week 8 updates June 19th - 25th
Week 9 updates June 26th - July 2nd
Week 10 updates July 3rd - 9th
Week 11 updates July 10th - 16th
Week 12 updates July 17th - 23rd
Final Picture July 24th
Poll July 25th - August 1.[/USER]
will update tonight...

@St. Tom sorry mate, called away on family business last minute. Could you please use my last pic updates as I'm a fair bit away from home!

I had no choice but to 'fit' the 3gal fabric pot into a spare autopot. We shall see how she fares. I'm hopeful she'll be fine but the others are in a sorry state. Thank fook I'm stocked up!
Sorted and thank to everyone for there patience with afn I know it's been a pain

@St. Tom .....Has doubled in size over a week and started spitting out pistils...she tryna stretch @HSO-Mark
View attachment 1070842
I got you pal that was your week 6 can you do me your week 7 within about 5 days I thank s and cheers
here's are schedule
Final Picture July 24th
Poll July 25th - August 1.

Last edited:
Update week 7
@StTom

OMG the wet weather and low temps are killing this outside grow[emoji35]
Thank the Gods [emoji120] for the 3 days of sun that I did have and ok temps.
Today rain the temps a high of 59°[emoji53]
40ee375c1b419a61147ce955dfbd0b80.jpg

Update week 7
@StTom

OMG the wet weather and low temps are killing this outside grow[emoji35]
Thank the Gods [emoji120] for the 3 days of sun that I did have and ok temps.
Today rain the temps a high of 59°[emoji53]
40ee375c1b419a61147ce955dfbd0b80.jpg
thanks pal

I got you pal that was your week 6 can you do me your week 7 within about 5 days I thank s and cheers
here's are schedule
Final Picture July 24th
Poll July 25th - August 1.

Thanks buddy :pass:

We are loving those first HSO grow battle on AFN :thumbsup:

Some great diaries being created, love it :pass: