Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

@StTom
Week 10
afb6bc8706c9865b724b76521d0a25b0.jpg

Yes indeedy! I should add that I changed my username slightly a while back which caused a mix up methinks
i think that's why i had it slightly different spelling in my notes its all good now

By the look of things a few AFN members will be getting their scissors out and your fingers sticky :pass:

So glad AFN is back up and running just in time for harvest :thumbsup:

We have really enjoyed this first HSO grow battle on AFN, it's not over just yet but let's do it again?

Kind regards

Mark..

Yes indeedy! I should add that I changed my username slightly a while back which caused a mix up methinks
i think that's why i had it slightly different spelling in my notes its all good now
By the look of things a few AFN members will be getting their scissors out and your fingers sticky :pass:

So glad AFN is back up and running just in time for harvest :thumbsup:

We have really enjoyed this first HSO grow battle on AFN, it's not over just yet but let's do it again?

Kind regards

Mark..
I still have plenty of hso seeds and would manage any grow off for you as you've been very good to me and either with dinafem or humbold you look after us growers like no other :bighug::pass:your a legend mark and should have a special badge

Back