Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

I must say I'm loving this first HSO grow battle on AFN :pass:

We are seeing a lot of different types of growers and techs used which is letting us see our genetics grown multiple ways :thumbsup:

So far we are loving what we are seeing and this is only the 1st grow battle, a 2nd one will be coming after this one concludes :pass:

we couldn't wish for a BETTER provider i think your one of the most generous breeders on afn either with dinafem or Humboldt ive never known anyone not to talk highly of you pal

Oh, thank you so much for the kind words buddy, I do try my best for the community :bong:

Bad news.......... Good news. The IT team will be moving the website to a new hosting service this week end. The bad news is that there is likely to be some glitches. The good news is that after the move we will be getting the new forum software upgrade that they have been working on for months and and the site should become stable again. Please be patient during this move it is a major undertaking.:vibe:

Please let your AFN friends knowthis is happening so they don't throw shit at their PCs :deadhorse:.

Thanks for the heads up mate :pass:

Your a credit to the AFN community :bighug:

Kind regards

Mark..

@St. Tom
Tom HSO updates. Lemon Juice on the left D. Haze on the right.
Lemon Juice 6232019 Update.jpg
D.Haze 6232019 Update.jpg

Update Week 9 & 10

Tag:- @St. Tom
Tag:- @HSO-Mark

As AFN has been having some issues, updates have been erratic. So here are two weeks updates in one post.

Changes made :-

Constant tinkering of the environmental control, trying to keep the Temps & Rh% on track.

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

My Battle plant... (Plant 2) Week 9
24th June 2019 Plant 2 Bud.jpg

My Battle plant... (Plant 2) Week 10
29th June 2019 Plant 2.jpg

29th June 2019 Plant 2 Mid Level Bud.jpg

My other plant (Plant 1) is also doing well, she is the most advanced and maybe has another 2 weeks to go.

Not in this battle, but in others...

Plant 1 - Week 9 & 10
24th June 2019 Plant 1 Bud.jpg

29th June 2019 Plant 1 Bud.jpg

29th June 2019 Plant 1.jpg

29th June 2019 Plant 1 Mid Level Test Bud Trics.jpg

29th June 2019 Plant 1 Mid Level Test Bud Trimed.jpg

29th June 2019 Plant 1 Mid Level Test Bud Trics 2.jpg

01st July 2019 Plant 1 Mid Level Bud .jpg

Happy with the way things are going on this grow, getting near the finish line now.

Test Bud has been smoked..... and WOW !

:pass:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry pal i have them on a note pad i will edit it but i would try post sooner rather than later as i dont know if its fully fixed yet

Week 9 missing pics
6154984f9bc9cbdce60af50fa9a707a9.jpg

f19849ca2fcbdca9826ae823843993ad.jpg

6a229f958d8ccafc787d71b5b6fb9db4.jpg
done brother how r u on this fine saturday and chop code will be Humboldt 4/20 and your name date ect and shes a beauty mine will be coming down this week pics to follow

Back