Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

@St. Tom
Here are my girls this week.
HSO Lemon Juice 06022019.jpg
HSO D. Haze 06022019.jpg

@StTom

Update week 5

Down to the last 2 comp plants.
I have

1 Lemon juice express auto
And
1 Og kush auto

In 65 gallon pot
So these are my only top pick plants.

So they both have started showing flower.

The weather has been less than nice. With only 12 days of sun out of 32 and chilly to cold temps with many days of rain.
Some days so dark with overcast sky's that I had to run lights inside and over the grow. [emoji297]
6061718ad2db42c09bc8c17ce945a02e.jpg

@StTom

Update week 5

Down to the last 2 comp plants.
I have

1 Lemon juice express auto
And
1 Og kush auto

In 65 gallon pot
So these are my only top pick plants.

So they both have started showing flower.

The weather has been less than nice. With only 12 days of sun out of 32 and chilly to cold temps with many days of rain.
Some days so dark with overcast sky's that I had to run lights inside and over the grow. [emoji297]
6061718ad2db42c09bc8c17ce945a02e.jpg
You have to pick just one girl now for this battle now pal and thanks for the tag

You have to pick just one girl now for this battle now pal and thanks for the tag
I thought this was a each one is its own strain right? There's not just one for this battle he give me five seeds of the OG Kush and five seeds in the lemon juice Express. I thought this was a a deal were each one was its own battle it's not?
Because if it's only just the one plant they really didn't make any sense to me whatsoever and I will choose the lemon juice Express cuz it's absolutely the better of the two strains but that doesn't make any sense still because he send me two strains?

I thought this was a each one is its own strain right? There's not just one for this battle he give me five seeds of the OG Kush and five seeds in the lemon juice Express. I thought this was a a deal were each one was its own battle it's not?
Because if it's only just the one plant they really didn't make any sense to me whatsoever and I will choose the lemon juice Express cuz it's absolutely the better of the two strains but that doesn't make any sense still because he send me two strains?
The reason I think he offers 2 strains is to grow a few of each and pick the best one at day 30 for the comp and carry on posting all your girls in your journal but this is normal battle rules my friend

The reason I think he offers 2 strains is to grow a few of each and pick the best one at day 30 for the comp and carry on posting all your girls in your journal but this is normal battle rules my friend
Okay still don't make no sense[emoji52] IF I had any idea that this was a 1 plant battle. I wouldn't have grown but 1 seed of each strain that he sent me[emoji52]
But just only the one plant you know what I mean. I've wasted a bunch of freaking seeds and time. That I could have been growing in the summer time when they were really meant to be grown with nice sun and weather.

Alright it's
Lemon juice Express then.[emoji53]

I'll send a pic of its lonely self as soon as I get out to the garden.
Thanks. [emoji482]

Okay still don't make no sense[emoji52] IF I had any idea that this was a 1 plant battle. I wouldn't have grown but 1 seed of each strain that he sent me[emoji52]
But just only the one plant you know what I mean. I've wasted a bunch of freaking seeds and time. That I could have been growing in the summer time when they were really meant to be grown with nice sun and weather.

Alright it's
Lemon juice Express then.[emoji53]

I'll send a pic of its lonely self as soon as I get out to the garden.
Thanks. [emoji482]
no that's fine you've stated what girl your using save you messing about plus out of my 2x5 i only used 1 seed but your given extra to cover any germ failure or mishaps along the way as most vendors send 2 strains
this is from the 1st page
8.) Grow Off start date 1. May 2019 with pre-germ date by 17th April, Grow Off ends with a properly poll photo at 07/31/19.
9.) Picked growers can grow as much plants they want, but must determine a Grow Off plant by 1.st June 2019.

Not an Update

Just practising a "Winning Battle Cry"

:warrior:

What a difference 2 days makes...

So glad I selected this girl as my "Battle Plant"

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

03rd June 2019 Plant 2.jpg

:warrior:

@Mossy , Gladiator "Rudiarius" Reporting In (with his "Big Stick")

:pass:

:vibe:

Week 5 Update:

Here is my HSO Chocolate Mint OG at day 45. I flip to 12/12 and flower tonight!
B146C906-1A77-4442-B62A-496064A651A6.jpeg

10 days without a topoff or pH check — great genetics on display here! :thumbsup:

Back