Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Week 6 update. Blue dream auto. Black bucket. 20190603_200545.jpg 20190603_200553.jpg

@St. Tom red is chosen
Yes me again turtle slow......People told me I should’ve just start over.....cold slowed them down (fixed)...But I’ve had some awesome plants from those I thought werent going to make it...Also this is a network to show mishaps and failures too besides our successful ones... So I must continue with it...woof!
As I said they were slow as I was trying to create a special closet for seedlings
So I got that fixed ..nursed the roots back a little and then I transplanted em about four days ago and they’ve doubled in size.....They were outside till tonight I brought them in for pictures they will get artificial light at night if wallet will allow it..Color has dramatically increased

8D565B45-1342-456D-99E6-A4E8F600043E.jpeg
F20ED19C-B3C7-4FFB-B244-404536BF75AE.jpeg

@St. Tom red is chosen
Yes me again turtle slow......People told me I should’ve just start over.....cold slowed them down (fixed)...But I’ve had some awesome plants from those I thought werent going to make it...Also this is a network to show mishaps and failures too besides our successful ones... So I must continue with it...woof!
As I said they were slow as I was trying to create a special closet for seedlings
So I got that fixed ..nursed the roots back a little and then I transplanted em about four days ago and they’ve doubled in size.....They were outside till tonight I brought them in for pictures they will get artificial light at night if wallet will allow it..Color has dramatically increased

View attachment 1067748 View attachment 1067749
Is this your week 5 or 6 update I will need both at some stage as you get a one update pass anyhow just let me know what you want to do also hope u can get a light soon give ya girls some love

Is this your week 5 or 6 update I will need both at some stage as you get a one update pass anyhow just let me know what you want to do also hope u can get a light soon give ya girls some love
Week 1 updates May 1st - 7th (Germ for those that didn't start early and Week 1)
Week 2 updates May 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates May 15th - 21st
Week 4 updates May 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice May 31st -June 1st This is the Week 5 Update.
Week 6 updates June 5th - 11th
Week 7 updates June 12th - 18th
Week 8 updates June 19th - 25th
Week 9 updates June 26th - July 2nd
Week 10 updates July 3rd - 9th
Week 11 updates July 10th - 16th
Week 12 updates July 17th - 23rd
Final Picture July 24th

This is the schedule we are following?..It’s what I was using for other peoples .....OK I see....I thought check-in’s for every Tuesday I didn’t see the shortening of days ..but that is the month deadline.loops..sorry about that so this was supposed of been my fifth....Chosen plant..Was one of two that survived...get six in a few days..see how she gets up

I have two cannons 480 W but I’m to going to save my money for the winter grow...

Week 1 updates May 1st - 7th (Germ for those that didn't start early and Week 1)
Final Picture July 24th

This is the schedule we are following?..It’s what I was using for other peoples .....OK I see....I thought check-in’s for every Tuesday I didn’t see the shortening of days ..but that is the month deadline.loops..sorry about that so this was supposed of been my fifth....Chosen plant..Was one of two that survived...get six in a few days..see how she gets up
Thanks pal

Final Picture July 24th

Thanks for getting the schedule up my friend :thumbsup:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

@StTom

Update week 6

Lemon juice Express Auto Humboldt seed organization.
The weather is still crappy we've only had about 12 days of sunshine since May 1st and have had almost 20 days of rain give or take a few I have been counting those only sunshine. Temperatures are continually low with the lowest being at about 36 in the middle of May it was cold the other night too. It got down to 38. So we've had no luck with weather this season. Such is a farmer's life outside. I have no control of that and I'm at the mercy of the elements and Mother Nature.[emoji482]
635b6161e7afaf65d2b672b61d88ed33.jpg

Back