Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

@SOOTDAWG @HighnDry @Only1Sky @TheMongol last day for week 4 updates as tmoz we are onto week 5 woop woop
Week 4 updates May 22nd - 28th
Week 5 Update. may 29 th 4th june
Plant Choice May 31st -June 1st This is the Week 5 Update.

@St. Tom Sorry bro, but here i am.

I choosed Sugarette to be my Grow Off Plant.
20190528_094954.jpg

@St. Tom Week 4 Update and Plant Choice

My choice was an easy one, my Blue Dream is a beauty if I do say so myself :smoking: Here she is at Day 43

I'm alternating feeds of 1g/L Megacrop and .5ml/L Calmag with the odd mil of Hydroguard. She's loved LST so far and has a nice even canopy with lots of tops. Let the flower show begin!

IMG_20190528_160151.jpg
IMG_20190528_160346.jpg

@StTom
Well bro I think I got some good news I don't know yet for sure I don't want to make a liar of myself yet but I didn't pull that plant that got broke but I duct taped it back together and tied it to a stick just to give her a chance hey when I went out there today the leaves were standing up on some of it that's a good sign cuz yesterday they were completely wilted I'll take pics of it and send them later but looks good so far keep your fingers crossed

@St. Tom Sorry bro, but here i am.

I choosed Sugarette to be my Grow Off Plant.
View attachment 1064676
cheers

@St. Tom Week 4 Update and Plant Choice

My choice was an easy one, my Blue Dream is a beauty if I do say so myself :smoking: Here she is at Day 43

I'm alternating feeds of 1g/L Megacrop and .5ml/L Calmag with the odd mil of Hydroguard. She's loved LST so far and has a nice even canopy with lots of tops. Let the flower show begin!

View attachment 1064776 View attachment 1064777
thanks pal

@StTom
Well bro I think I got some good news I don't know yet for sure I don't want to make a liar of myself yet but I didn't pull that plant that got broke but I duct taped it back together and tied it to a stick just to give her a chance hey when I went out there today the leaves were standing up on some of it that's a good sign cuz yesterday they were completely wilted I'll take pics of it and send them later but looks good so far keep your fingers crossed
glad your still in the running pal and thanks to everyone for there updates

@St. Tom Week 4 Update.:toke: Bubba Kush and OG Kush on day 38. I'd like to take a better photo of these, but am pressed for time since I've been out of town for a couple of days. Lush growth, but absolutely no bud sites or signs of flowers yet. ??? First one is Bubba (on left), second is OG (on right).

38.Bubba b.JPG
38.OGK a.JPG

@St. Tom Week 4 Update.:toke: Bubba Kush and OG Kush on day 38. I'd like to take a better photo of these, but am pressed for time since I've been out of town for a couple of days. Lush growth, but absolutely no bud sites or signs of flowers yet. ??? First one is Bubba (on left), second is OG (on right).

View attachment 1064905 View attachment 1064907
i got you pal thanks for the tag and shes a beauty and for week 4 updates just @SOOTDAWG left and we start week 5 tmoz

Back