Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

@St. Tom

Week 4 Update — HSO Chocolate Mint OG day 38

Doing great. Loves calmag.

38EBFBEA-D776-407C-B500-0570C4017CF1.jpeg

@StTom
OMG[emoji35] wind came up and blew my greenhouse tarp down onto my Humboldt seed competition plants and broke one of the lemon juice Express it's not going to make it I'm sure of it I've tried to save it but. But it broke below the first node there's no saving it there it's over with I'm down the one and one I guess I don't have to make a pic. that sucks
db9d7ae85729e3e0beb1558deab17224.jpg

@StTom
OMG[emoji35] wind came up and blew my greenhouse tarp down onto my Humboldt seed competition plants and broke one of the lemon juice Express it's not going to make it I'm sure of it I've tried to save it but. But it broke below the first node there's no saving it there it's over with I'm down the one and one I guess I don't have to make a pic. that sucks
db9d7ae85729e3e0beb1558deab17224.jpg
So are you out of the grow off now u can always still start another and do a journal like @hairyman is doing I think that would keep mark happy and accidents happen my friend

So are you out of the grow off now u can always still start another and do a journal like @hairyman is doing I think that would keep mark happy and accidents happen my friend
No I have one and one left look in the pot I got one OG Kush and I got one lemon juice Express still alive from the 17th of April all the other ones are popped and they're all from the 12th of April and they're doing fine big as heck compared to these ones but no I'm not out

Back