Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Errr.... Please correct me if I am wrong, but some of the strains chosen in some of the posts above, do not appear to be in the "Autoflowering" Section of the current catalog.

I understood this was just "Autoflowering", even the new strains being advertised are just "fem".

But, I maybe "Stoned" :shrug: It's happened before :smoker1:

Hey @TheMongol how you doing today? Lots of work outside gettin me shit ready for this awesome outdoor. Wait a min! Arent we supposed to do autos? Ah oh i already sent mark info for blue dream and bubba kush auto. I didnt know we could do photo.

Errr.... Please correct me if I am wrong, but some of the strains chosen in some of the posts above, do not appear to be in the "Autoflowering" Section of the current catalog.

I understood this was just "Autoflowering", even the new strains being advertised are just "fem".

But, I maybe "Stoned" :shrug: It's happened before :smoker1:
Aha and thanks for your good eyes:thumbsup: i need me @davisgirl in talky with this and me will check tomorrow, any samples?:shrug:
But mong. Definitely sugar breath if u able to grow.
So it's done @faded187 and thanks a ton for keeping me aware to decide and it will be Sugar Breath:vibe: and yes this is a Autoflower Grow Off, but seeded growers can also jump in if they can finish photo strains in battle dates, okies?:hookah:

Back