Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Hahahahaha.. i love you mong. I mean i think i really do :backside:dig through this site and show me one of my last 20 plants where one was under 100
5fe56d58f93604743076e71a410db5ef.gif

All goof aside. Is this the thread where we do the updates? Weekly updates, same as grow battle? Or do we start journal of our own or both?
Start a grow journal in the HSO section. Then, post your updates here and tag me in. If you forget to tag me, I’ll probably see it anyway. :thumbsup:

Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

leaderboard-HSO.jpg

This is a Single Grow Off showing HSO-Autoflower Strains to The Autoflower Network!

View attachment 1034350

1.) Picked growers will be sponsored with 2 HSO Autflower Strains/ 5 Seeds by choice.
2.) A Communal Tread will be Sticky at HSO section where growers will post weekly updates by tagging Team Leader.
3.) Picked growers will open a diary in HSO section and feed it properly.
4.) It should be indoor grown, at least indoors started and finished outdoors, any light and any grow medium.
5.) Seeded growers can also jump in to be prized, but also have to journal it.
7.) After all growers have finished their grows a photo poll will set up on main page open to vote for all AFN members and the threads by the 3 winning plants will get made sticky in HSO section as showcases.
8.) Grow Off start date 1. May 2019 with pre-germ date by 17th April, Grow Off ends with a properly poll photo at 07/31/19.
9.) Picked growers can grow as much plants they want, but must determine a Grow Off plant by 1.st June 2019.
10.) Have Fun, grow em Big and spread some Love!
upload_2019-3-23_13-22-44-jpeg.1033380

California Love

:pass:

Big Thanks to @HSO-Mark and The Humboldt Seed Organization!

Grow Off Battle Team Leader:
----------> @davisgirl <----------
She's a female agent so be friendly to her, if not she'll treat you friendly:):naughtystep:

Grow Off Participants
Sponsored:
@St. Tom
@SOOTDAWG
@Frogster
@Growtogrow
@faded187
@bushmasterar15
@Equatorial
@High'n'Dry
@AJrexxx
@Only1Sky

Seeded:
@Bailey
@davisgirl
@TheMongol
humboldt-county-sign-676x251.jpg

How do I get in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

leaderboard-HSO.jpg

This is a Single Grow Off showing HSO-Autoflower Strains to The Autoflower Network!

View attachment 1034350

1.) Picked growers will be sponsored with 2 HSO Autflower Strains/ 5 Seeds by choice.
2.) A Communal Tread will be Sticky at HSO section where growers will post weekly updates by tagging Team Leader.
3.) Picked growers will open a diary in HSO section and feed it properly.
4.) It should be indoor grown, at least indoors started and finished outdoors, any light and any grow medium.
5.) Seeded growers can also jump in to be prized, but also have to journal it.
7.) After all growers have finished their grows a photo poll will set up on main page open to vote for all AFN members and the threads by the 3 winning plants will get made sticky in HSO section as showcases.
8.) Grow Off start date 1. May 2019 with pre-germ date by 17th April, Grow Off ends with a properly poll photo at 07/31/19.
9.) Picked growers can grow as much plants they want, but must determine a Grow Off plant by 1.st June 2019.
10.) Have Fun, grow em Big and spread some Love!
upload_2019-3-23_13-22-44-jpeg.1033380

California Love

:pass:

Big Thanks to @HSO-Mark and The Humboldt Seed Organization!

Grow Off Battle Team Leader:
----------> @davisgirl <----------
She's a female agent so be friendly to her, if not she'll treat you friendly:):naughtystep:

Grow Off Participants
Sponsored:
@St. Tom
@SOOTDAWG
@Frogster
@Growtogrow
@faded187
@bushmasterar15
@Equatorial
@High'n'Dry
@AJrexxx
@Only1Sky

Seeded:
@Bailey
@davisgirl
@TheMongol
humboldt-county-sign-676x251.jpg

Sent my details and strain choices to Mark!

I asked for Bubba Kush and Dr Greenthumb. One indica and another sativa dom. Indicas would be a challenge but I need the med effects of it.

Really hope all goes well and I finish them decently.

How do I get in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sponsored spots are full. Pick up some autoflower seeds by 5/1 and let me know! We’d love to have you!

Sent my details and strain choices to Mark!

I asked for Bubba Kush and Dr Greenthumb. One indica and another sativa dom. Indicas would be a challenge but I need the med effects of it.

Really hope all goes well and I finish them decently.

Awesome Equatorial — can’t WAIT to see what you do with those!

Awesome Equatorial — can’t WAIT to see what you do with those!

You have always been so kind. Your support alone made my last grow worthwhile. Thank you dear sis!

The plan now is to make sure I don't disappoint anymore breeders. I still can't look at the Autoseed forum cos I messed up their CBD strain. That feeling sucks.

I'll be happy to not stunt any and bring them to harvest. Won't hold my breath for lighting striking twice lol!

I really hope my attempt at reusing/amending my old soil does not come back to bite me! LOL

Too much at stake here! I don't even dare to mention how many sponsored grows Im in! Hate the pressure but need diff breeder seeds to join the fun!

Can't wait to start! Am itching bad and I still gotta make it through an overseas trip!

You have always been so kind. Your support alone made my last grow worthwhile. Thank you dear sis!

The plan now is to make sure I don't disappoint anymore breeders. I still can't look at the Autoseed forum cos I messed up their CBD strain. That feeling sucks.

I'll be happy to not stunt any and bring them to harvest. Won't hold my breath for lighting striking twice lol!

I really hope my attempt at reusing/amending my old soil does not come back to bite me! LOL

Too much at stake here! I don't even dare to mention how many sponsored grows Im in! Hate the pressure but need diff breeder seeds to join the fun!

Can't wait to start! Am itching bad and I still gotta make it through an overseas trip!

Well we’re here for you mate. I’ll be away from the plants myself for a week, so it’ll be a challenge, but doable.

I’m struggling with a little sickly thing myself, all the rest of the ladies are stunning except this one is ... crispy. Every grow teaches us something.

Back