Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

tenor.gif

Gonna be getting OG Kush from Seedstockers so went with the Bubba Kush instead. Looking forward to seeing how she looks!
Hey Equatorial [emoji482]
I'm running the OG Kush from SeedStockers in the big Battle Competition right now.
So I want to grow that outside and also grow the Humboldt seed Auto OG Kush outside.

I just run out of pre 98 Bubba kush photo bud from last summer's outside harvest. And I've one ready to go outside as soon as the weather breaks..
Going outside right now to put the roof up a little bit higher on the grow cage and give it a plastic top and throw some T5s in there to make up for the little bit of difference in my daylight hours.[emoji275][emoji482]

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

Ok guys...for those of you who haven't seen it before, isn't that flecking amazing....its unique at the market for sure!

Bubba Kush and Blue Dream come on down!
i went with the both kush ones i can't wait to get going after these lady's finish up
screenshot_20190324-103944_gallery-jpg.1034508

Sweeeeeet looking tent @St. Tom I'm gonna have to get 4 more autopots and a new res now. Think I'm gonna have a veg and a bloom res which will hopefully mitigate issues I'm having now. What do you think?

Sweeeeeet looking tent @St. Tom I'm gonna have to get 4 more autopots and a new res now. Think I'm gonna have a veg and a bloom res which will hopefully mitigate issues I'm having now. What do you think?
good idea if they are at different ages id say i have 3 on my res all same age and one off the res in a air pot but after these im going to start all at the same age after these to keep that in check

good idea if they are at different ages id say i have 3 on my res all same age and one off the res in a air pot but after these im going to start all at the same age after these to keep that in check

Mine are 9 days apart but strain variance has played it's part too with size, etc. Running min 4 strains for May so think that'll likely factor again. I'd rather be able to just plug one back into a heavier N veg feed or bump one up early to bloom. Having my first smoke in a few days so this may all be waffle :pass:

Back