Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

LoL smoken... Every 20 minuts after the hour it's 420 some where.[emoji91]smoken LoL[emoji14]

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]
420 always welcome Gtg:bighug: how ya doing me friend?:pass:....and now look @davisgirl :d5:telling me she's growing the Chocolate Mint in DWC, but how the fleck you gonna do that beast...? ...in there, can't wait for it:pass:
dont know how i miss all this , oh well ,
Cheers brother :pass: plz tell me, how would you grow HSO Autoflowers if you could?:shrug: Any suggestions....:coffee:

Well, If you really, really, need to know.......This is what I chose (out of the Auto section of their Catalog)....

"OG Kush Auto" and "Dr Greenthumb's Dedoverde Haze Auto"

:frog:

But...... who knows, we may get a test strain? :eyebrows:

:pass:

420 always welcome Gtg:bighug: how ya doing me friend?:pass:....and now look @davisgirl :d5:telling me she's growing the Chocolate Mint in DWC, but how the fleck you gonna do that beast...? ...in there, can't wait for it:pass:

Cheers brother :pass: plz tell me, how would you grow HSO Autoflowers if you could?:shrug: Any suggestions....:coffee:
Hey Mongol [emoji481][emoji482]
I'll like to see that [emoji14] tag me in.
I used to do dwc it's really easy good system to work with it's not hard at all you can grow big plants.
The Chocolate Mint OG is a big plant if you let it veg for 10 or 12 weeks it'll get really big.

She's got the best flavor of all the weed I ever smoked you'll love it there's no question when you're smoking it there's no question what you're smoking. She is a very distinct minty tone it's unquestionable. I love smoking it and mixing it with any kind of blueberry [emoji573][emoji574]

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

Hahahahaha glad to be playin with the big boys! Lets all have fun and make Humboldt proud. Thanks for inviting me peeps.
Big boys :shrug:small boys :thumbsup: we don't care at all.....we are AFN, aren't we? @faded187 just tell me...

Im out for tonight and see y'all tomorrow!
:pass:

Back