Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

This coming grow is quickly turning into ALL "never grown before"" strains. Just like my first grow! 4 sponsoring breeders with God knows how many strains sent?

Gonna start 5-6 plants for the same amount of battles so am hoping for the best.

Luckily, I'm joining Leg 2 (Not this one. This is a one time grow off), so I got tons of growbros/sis to help me out. I'm gonna need it if my hypothesis on my old soil is wrong! Lol

Besides that, am extremely excited to fire up my new light setup of 2400 QB diodes (Mix of 3000k and 4000K + Mix of V1 and V2) and 80W (36 Osram 660nm + 730nm) red supplements.

Just finished redoing grow space. Going for a biz trip next. Will be back by the 10th next month and plan to stay rooted at home until I finish my girls! I am committed! Lol

Well lol. I don't got no lights like them but i just ordered a cheap vivosun 2x4 tent and viviosun 400w hps to throw some of them in. Got so many bout to start. Need room for the 6 photos im about to start for dinafem also. They only be inside for first month tho. The one good weapon i do have is the hortilux blue i got for veg. Check these specs.
20190220_044020.jpg
i got alot about to start, gonna be a good season.

Well lol. I don't got no lights like them but i just ordered a cheap vivosun 2x4 tent and viviosun 400w hps to throw some of them in. Got so many bout to start. Need room for the 6 photos im about to start for dinafem also. They only be inside for first month tho. The one good weapon i do have is the hortilux blue i got for veg. Check these specs. View attachment 1035278 i got alot about to start, gonna be a good season.

I'm a light addict but in rehab now. Everything else in my setup are pretty basic stuff. Soil, fabric pots, relatively cheap MC nutes. I don't even have a tent.

Ohh...forgot to mention the 3 × 70W MH UVB light bulbs that I'll be supplementing for hopefully more potent buds. I promise, I really am in light rehab! Lol

Well lol. I don't got no lights like them but i just ordered a cheap vivosun 2x4 tent and viviosun 400w hps to throw some of them in. Got so many bout to start. Need room for the 6 photos im about to start for dinafem also. They only be inside for first month tho. The one good weapon i do have is the hortilux blue i got for veg. Check these specs. View attachment 1035278 i got alot about to start, gonna be a good season.

Also..kick ass lights u have! Mine are MH too but el cheapo version used for reptiles & made in china. I am only using mine for UVB supplementing cos the UVB output deteriorates after around 3000 hours or not exceeding 5000 hours for top end ones. We won't be able to tell with our eyes for obvious reasons. A 30 to 60 minute session each day is my plan.

Mine are configured for high UVB output, used on reptiles to induce calcium. Some use on those pretty cactus kinda plants. Forgot what its called. Basically to simulate desert levels of UVB. So i don't wanna overdo it. Have seen pics of damaged trichs on another forum when supplementing with those Agromax pure uvb tubes for less than 30 mins a day!

Yours are designed for growing so best of both worlds I guess! You get just the right amounts of UVB plus all the spectrum your plants needs. Add the HPS and I see a pretty kick ass setup that would beat anyone listed on post 1!

Told ya im a light addict lol! But more talking = less buying right? Rofl!

Also..kick ass lights u have! Mine are MH too but el cheapo version used for reptiles & made in china. I am only using mine for UVB supplementing cos the UVB output deteriorates after around 3000 hours or not exceeding 5000 hours for top end ones. We won't be able to tell with our eyes for obvious reasons. A 30 to 60 minute session each day is my plan.

Mine are configured for high UVB output, used on reptiles to induce calcium. Some use on those pretty cactus kinda plants. Forgot what its called. Basically to simulate desert levels of UVB. So i don't wanna overdo it. Have seen pics of damaged trichs on another forum when supplementing with those Agromax pure uvb tubes for less than 30 mins a day!

Yours are designed for growing so best of both worlds I guess! You get just the right amounts of UVB plus all the spectrum your plants needs. Add the HPS and I see a pretty kick ass setup that would beat anyone listed on post 1!

Told ya im a light addict lol! But more talking = less buying right? Rofl!
Isnt nothing wrong with an addiction like that. Looks like most of us got at least someone else doing same strains. Gonna be a good one

@Only1Sky @AJrexxx @High'n'Dry @Equatorial @bushmasterar15 @faded187 @Growtogrow @Frogster @SOOTDAWG @St. Tom

A mishap ran me in here and i apologize for it and plz take me 1000's excuses:kissass:it was when i set this 1 up me THC levels were not at 100% and only 99% and then my brainy no worky:doh: but in this spectacular Grow Off @davisgirl job as Team Leader is cancelled coz i need here elsewhere, so.....

----------> @St. Tom <----------
will be taggable Team Leader in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:pass:
and [HASHTAG]#smokemoredope[/HASHTAG] don't fall in that trap being [HASHTAG]#thcunderleveld[/HASHTAG] at only 99%
:smokeout:

Back