Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Well boys and girls I've been moved in here to manage all the big hitters hey :bighug::pass:that isn't the reason I think they want me as team leader in a battle that I'm competing in makes it easier for me

Well boys and girls I've been moved in here to manage all the big hitters hey :bighug::pass:that isn't the reason I think they want me as team leader in a battle that I'm competing in makes it easier for me

Very welcomed deja vu for me! Though davisgirl would be as cool!

I just wanna start growing asap! This next two weeks will be hectic as hell. Waiting on paradise to come soon!

We have the first ever HSO grow off up and running on AFN and we are super excited to see how our auto line fairs amongst some of the best auto growers in the world :thumbsup:

We have had a lot of interest and every member that contacted me with your mailing info has gone to shipping so we should start to seeds landing in the next 10-14 day's. Then the real fun can begin :bong:

A massive thank you to @TheMongol and to every member taking part in what is going to be an epic "grow off"

Let's do this! :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Back