Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

We do like to try and include everyone :pass:

This has the potential to be one crazy grow off, let's show the world what HSO autos can do!

I hope your all ready. This is going to be epic [emoji106]

Kind regards

Mark..
Thanks Mark super great to be growing HSO seeds. [emoji91][emoji481][emoji482]

I've been growing the Chocolate mint og for a couple of years chocolate mint OG. She's one of my absolute favorites to run it's got a fabulous flavor extraordinary really good high and pain relieving qualities that are out of this world. The best thing of all it goes with tea and blueberry muffins[emoji106][emoji481][emoji482]

[emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]

My auto correct changed something in my pm to mark too "you will want be sexy" from "you will want my addy"
:crying:

Did you... send it?
Might get a surprise in the mail :eyebrows::eyebrows:

Damn, this is looking like it's gonna be a super fun grow off, I am regretting not getting in on it but I just didn't think I had room in the tents, even with the new one I just got. Sigh.. I will watch what you guys and gals grow and enjoy that :smoking:

Did you... send it?
Might get a surprise in the mail :eyebrows::eyebrows:

Damn, this is looking like it's gonna be a super fun grow off, I am regretting not getting in on it but I just didn't think I had room in the tents, even with the new one I just got. Sigh.. I will watch what you guys and gals grow and enjoy that :smoking:

Yes it sent :pass: it even ended with cheers hairy ,mmmm:rofl:

All ways room for a little one I dropping the lot and seeing how they go :vibe:

You can use my golden ticket :biggrin: it's a year out of date :smoking:

Hahahha oh man awkward, especially with sexy and hairy in the same message :crying:
I should have just jumped on it and made the room, but I got a lot of plants going right now and some photos waiting in queue to flower. With my luck I'll end up with free space :face:

Just can't contain the excitement! Leaving for a 10 day biz trip. There will be someone to receive the beans. In my mind, is nothing but growing. I can't even focus on work without my mind wandering off onto my growing plans lol

I feel exactly the same excitement on my first battle, thinking to myself, these people better not kick me out halfway cos I'm embarrassing them lol

Back