Lighting HubbaBubbaSmelloscope + HS1 ms0006 combination

You're doing a great job man, with TaNg in your corner you can't go wrong. I'm growing my first 3 HBSS right now. 1 big tall girl and 2 wide ones..... Here's the big one. She's 45" tall
IMG_20160328_214247.jpg

These are going on my forever list

You're doing a great job man, with TaNg in your corner you can't go wrong. I'm growing my first 3 HBSS right now. 1 big tall girl and 2 wide ones..... Here's the big one. She's 45" tall
View attachment 547905

Sorry for intruding on the thread. just wanna ask a quick question. Beautiful HBBS by the way!
@stepside do you have a journal on these HBBS's. I got one approaching 40 inches (50" with bucket)!? I am just in pre flower (did most of the stretch occur early on or did she stretch in flower a lot too.) Only reason I ask is am afraid that I may run out of space. Can only raise the light another maybe 10 inches. lol

View attachment 547905

Dunno wether he's in my corner especially bro, there's not enough of him to go around!

He's a true gent, and He'd be welcome in my manor anytime, but guys like Bunny have been equally helpful and inspiring.

Beautiful plants bro, you're making it work, what kind of lighting are you under?

My girls a lot wider than she looks in that full length pic, I just had her turned the wrong way so the biggest side branching isn't visible.

considering she was the 'runt' tiny seed in the pack I'm really impressed so far.

Last edited:
Dunno wether he's in my corner especially bro, there's not enough of him to go around!

He's a true gent, and He'd be welcome in my manor anytime, but guys like Bunny have been equally helpful and inspiring.

Beautiful plants bro, you're making it work, what kind of lighting are you under?

My girls a lot wider than she looks in that full length pic, I just had her turned the wrong way so the biggest side branching isn't visible.

considering she was the 'runt' tiny seed in the pack I'm really impressed so far.

Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like any disrespect. I was just saying with guys like TaNg and Bunny around you'll be getting the right info. I don't have a detailed journal but I do have a perpetual grow log
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dragons-and-more.43125/
Mine are under a 1000w hps, I wish I could get a 110v gs1 or any model for that matter.
Your girl is looking great man, keep up the good work

Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like any disrespect. I was just saying with guys like TaNg and Bunny around you'll be getting the right info. I don't have a detailed journal but I do have a perpetual grow log
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/dragons-and-more.43125/
Mine are under a 1000w hps, I wish I could get a 110v gs1 or any model for that matter.
Your girl is looking great man, keep up the good work

None taken at all bro!

Definitely agree, everyone's so helpful here, and the vibe is really decent.

The only other forum I go on is a bodybuilding site and it's like a toilet compared to here.

I'm all about the autoflower family now!

Thanks for stopping in, and choice growing yourself budday!

Back