There is one Mazzar under the net and one is an epic surprise,,one net has string and the other has 1/8 " wooden dowels,the shorter plants are prepped for the net to be installed,
image.jpeg
they are still getting veg nutes at about 800ppm they were just moved to the HPS lamp on Tuesday ,,things seem to still be moving along nicely..Thanks for stopping by ...oh btw the plant that the dog bit/topped has four branches/shoots so we will see how that one grows thru the net..
image.jpeg

Update time,the Plants are now 33 days old ,and are moving along smoothly,the natural plant is starting to work her way thru the net while the topped plant now has 6 tops ,when this one gets tall enough for the screen I think she's gonna fill it up pretty quickly ,they are getting approx 900ppm and they look healthy as can be with pre-flowers filling in and stretch going on ..Thanks for stopping by...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The AM plants are gaining size and width, the scrog plant is filling the screen nicely,,,with the topped plant I decided to build a "rack system" to lst/spread this one out for light and air to get to the middle.they are about ready to transition and then switch to flower,AM plants to the left...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
,more info soon

The AM plants are gaining size and width, the scrog plant is filling the screen nicely,,,with the topped plant I decided to build a "rack system" to lst/spread this one out for light and air to get to the middle.they are about ready to transition and then switch to flower,AM plants to the left...View attachment 556917 View attachment 556918 View attachment 556919 ,more info soon
Looking great bro looking forward to seeing them grow this is going to be fun

Thanks guys..I think the AM plants will do good with either training method ,but I will compare the ease of each type of training..so far the rack is easier to pull the branches compared to weaving the branches under/thru the net...

Update on the AM plants..the scrog plant is doing well and filling in the screen pretty good growth seems on par and are transitioning to bloom nutes..the plant on the "rack" looks awesome and I think she's getting her 70's bush on,,lots on colas on this girl..
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
foliar feeding in full light on leaf tops only ( as recommended) seems to be going well,no burning,and good growth...for those interested I will be starting another two AM plants and at least one will be mainlined...Peace

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    180 KB · Views: 294
Update:not sure where these are on schedule but the training seems to be going good,the scrog plant is filling in nicely and the plant in the rack is spread open and growing bushy/filling in nicely..both plants have had some defoliating and tucking to allow as much light and air into the center as possible..there are two new automazzar plants and this is where one(maybe two) will be mainlined..I have faith that the DP genetics can handle this,what ya think @DutchPassionTony ?? Anyway here's a few pics on the mature plants and the new babies at day one both sets of plant have also been getting foliar fed with a new product and I will say that it has been working so far,the babies will be gauged at 23-25 days for growth against the others in the past( same nutes and light schedule)...Thanks for stopping by
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Alright everybody ,I'm updating the journal on the AM's but I'm asking for help cause a cant figure out why these girls look sad..overall the leaves have good color and no spotting or botching to indicate a nute deficiency,I would tend to think that they are either underwatered or overwatered but I give them water till a fair amount of runoff and lift the buckets to guage weight/moisture..ph is always checked..nutes are the same as the other plants as is the water and light schedule.ive never let them wilt,any body have any ideas,??? They do perk up sometimes but mostly they look sad..I've only ever heard about a similar problem from @Ripped In Oregon ,you still around bro !!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Here's the plant in the rack after a 1/2 gallon feeding,she is perked up but we will see if this continues,it's been that they do perk up but then get droopy again
image.jpeg
this is the plant on the scrog,she looks happy again too,she also was fed about 1/2 gallon of nutes...time will tell...Peace !!

Update time again,,plants are doing well and looking good,,I think I have figured that these girls like to be continuously wet,so,they are getting about three liters per day,they look like they will go long but I will give them the time they need...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back