The 6 smaller plants continue to get their training and the branching is taking off in some of them,I had a f>ck up clipping fan leaves and chopped a branch,oh well ,it'll be alright !! Here's a few pics...updates in the wappas coming soon!!.,.peace!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The magics and blues are at about 1100 ppm and the blue dream plants have some crazy branching,if they don't slow down I'm gonna have to fim them so they don't outgrow the rest ..peace
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Here's an update on the HSO Blue Dream plants that are getting the circular training,,pics will show the progress/process..the buds are starting to fill in and have been switched to HPS/600 watts and flower nutes at about 1000ppm total..now to the pics
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The wappas all came down today .this will be the last post on these for the week until they dry and I can clip them off the stems for a final weight on each plant..so this will be a pic heavy last post..Thanks for hanging out with me on this grow guys !!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 238
Here's an update on the Blue Dream plants.all three of them are like night and day and midafternoon..the side branching in one is super crazy long,the middle plant is long and the last plant is short but with compact frosty buds,,here's a pic to show the differences in growth:shrug:...Peace !!!
image.jpeg

The wappas are dried and weights were taken on each plant and a total ..Sooooo this is where it gets interesting...plant 1 ( from A few weeks back) yielded a measly 30 dry grams as this was the stunted plant....plant 2 ( from a couple weeks ago) yielded 83.87...last weeks three plants..plant 3 yielded 74.97.....plant 4 yielded 84.67 ...best for last,this was the plant that was fimmed one time continued to grow and was bent/lst to a 90 degree at the cola,now,this plant yielded 96.27 which was almost 12 grams more than the second highest..I didn't break this down to a % and get all technical but since all plants had same nutes,same light,same water frequency ,and were rotated for various light angles to all sides,this has showed a simple way to get a few more grams..and if all five plants were equal this could be 60 additional grams( bonus) ...so the grand total comes to 396.78 grams/13.2 ounces..a smoke report will follow in about four weeks( but I'm still hitting buds from last summer/long long cured)...peace !!!...ps I will have additional data on the fim with the completion of the auto ultimates for anyone interested...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
These 5 jars are from the last 3 plants....peace

Update on the HSO Blue dream plants..They are 57 days old and are advertised as 75 day strain which doesn't leave a lot of time,I was shooting for a continuous harvest every 30-35 days but my last plants took longer than expected,these may be the same,we'll see..the three plants are maturing at different rates with the shortest plant being frosty with orange hairs showing already and the tall plant with nothing but frost and white pistils,anyway here's the pics ..peace
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thanks again @fustipisti for the slap,much appreciated,,I have two Auto Mazzar plants that are now four days old ( took pic at three days) ,I will continue the Dutch Passion grows in this thread( I still have 5 more AM seeds left but noticed one smashed one in the pack,damn)..post will be slow till things start to take off,I will do a natural grow and a one time fim at 4th node to see how this affects harvest...peace
image.jpeg

Thank you for that compliment @hadschy ,there are plenty of growers that have given me help when I need( and still do) .anytime I can help,no problem...did you fim all of them or just a few to see the difference ?? I'll look for your journal and follow along..welcome to AFN,happy growing,and a :slap: to get you started!!!

Much appreciated! It will take me sometime to figure out essential features from AFN. Always, I was wondering about this strange slap :D. As to FIM, I was too hesitant until I have read from "one guy" fimming his entire plant and from there I told myself >>>> let's do it. So, your Ann & Nancy led me to my entire grow which is still a very bumpy ride.

Happy Eastern Everybody

osterhase.jpg

The two mazzars are moving along semi-nicely.one of the dogs was jonesing for some leaf action and bit one before I had a chance to give him a mature leaf..it's all good!!! Peace !!
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back