Here's an updated pic for the blue dream plants,well one pic anyway..all is looking good and they are maturing at different times...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I seem to have ran into a patch of bad luck this grow,,both my diesel Ryder's were males so got cut down...here's a pic that should make ya laugh,made me wanna cry( kidding) ,it's a freak, I'll let it grow but I don't expect much from it..it's one of the auto mazzars,and since I already know that one seed in the pack is crushed,,I need to order quickly !!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 264
The AM 's are moving along nicely and the "freak plant" is growing out of the dog bite topping and is now showing 4 colas,we will see how things progress since it is already as big as her sister
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Okay,don't laugh,the 2auto mazzars are now 24 days old and while compared to other plants seem puny ,the next 10-20 days they should start growing at about an inch per day( this is a normal rate for my grows,I dunno why)..anyway I take it in stride ,but the scrog Nets will be in place by Sunday's update!!! ...BTW .what ppm are people feeding at this age ??...Peace....
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This is what I've come up with for the scrog screen/net..I'm gonna do the next one with string and see how it holds up..I went 18inch square so I can fit 6 plants in the 4'x4' area..I dunno just a first attempt...Peace

Back