@ChillFred @Bailey @Wile e Peyote @Dudeski ,,,hey what's up guys.I tagged you in cause I thought a documented attempt at a mainline would interest you ,I am about empty on DP seeds so after all the talk about it,I'm giving it a go.. @pop22 @DutchPassionTony ,hey tony I tagged you in cause I've been growing DP seeds for almost a year (9 documented months)
image.jpeg
and you've never dropped by to say hi,I have faith that DP seeds can pull thru after the torture I've given them ...Peace
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Your right, I'll be watching! This is the kind of work needed in the lab!

@ChillFred @Bailey @Wile e Peyote @Dudeski ,,,hey what's up guys.I tagged you in cause I thought a documented attempt at a mainline would interest you ,I am about empty on DP seeds so after all the talk about it,I'm giving it a go.. @pop22 @DutchPassionTony ,hey tony I tagged you in cause I've been growing DP seeds for almost a year (9 documented months)View attachment 570770 and you've never dropped by to say hi,I have faith that DP seeds can pull thru after the torture I've given them ...PeaceView attachment 570771View attachment 570772

mainlining is about as extreme as you can get ( unless your Stunted... but that's a whole other story...lol! ). I think that MAYBE, the longer growing autos like AU can possibly take it, wether you gain or lose by doing so, well, we'll just wait and see! And so called "super Autos" ( a BS term IMO.. their just F1 autos........ ) might work also, though I see no reason to even use them.

Okay so here's the first update and it includes the pic at the time of the chop and 24 hours later,I will have to start increasing the ppm but in addition this plant will be getting the same foliar feed that the other plants were on that I believe gave rhem additional growth
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The Paradise Wappa plants benefited from a single fim...the auto ultimate I over fimmed and hurt yield,but I would try it again if I had more seeds.in an attempt to keep the plants short I hurt yield on a couple of blue dreams,I currently have two more ,one topped and spread and one natural ,I usually grow at least two at a time so I can experiment on one ,I wouldn't suspect that mainlining will increase yield on the mazzar,however,what my intent is,is to show that if a person needed to keep plants short this could be an option,assuming it works..I also had a fail trying to graft a wappa branch ( near finish ) onto a blue dream plant( just starting to flower) to see if it would work,and will try that again someday with a different graft method,,for me it's all about keeping things interesting ...peace
That very interesting if it wasn't for guys like you trying something out the norm we'd never know what works and what doesn't

image.jpeg
Here is the before
image.jpeg
heres an after shot,she was foliar fed which includes some B vitamins ( said to reduce stress,any thoughts anyone??)
image.jpeg
pic is crappy but it's supposed to show the new shoots...peace !!!

She is handled it well I'd give her a dose of revive it really helps with stress works great bro
Thanks @Bailey ,i still think it can be done,but timelines are really important since autos have a short lifespan ,the stress is no doubt not a good thing but DP seeds have never let me down..and I am trying to do everything I can to reduce it and give them what they need to make it thru ..we will see how it goes,I will try again tonight to update the big plants,they are monsters now ( a big one and a little one)..lol...peace

Back