Here's an update on the mazar that was mainlined ,she still has one more topping to do to get the 8 colas on it but the last topping seems to have slowed her down quite a bit ,,here's a couple pics
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Here an update on the plants,,the pics suck ,I'll do better at the next update...the big plants are cruising along and may be at the point to add the kool bloom ripening powder for added size...the small plants are moving along as well and the mainlined plant looks to be out of shock which is good cause she needs one more topping in about a week,I'm counting on the fact that these will go around 100 days despite what the breeder says
image.jpeg
These pics were taken in CFL lighting
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Okay so here's where we are at on the mainlined plant,she came out of shock early and started to take off again,so the time was right for the final topping/cut,there will now be 8 colas and she is free to do her thing!! Pics are before and after,I had to use bamboo sticks to spread her open...I have included one pic of the natural plant that shows an alternative to total removal of fan leaves,these weren't blocking any bud sites,they
image.jpeg
are just to give you an idea
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
sorry that the pics got out of order,the top pic shows the four cuts from the mainlined plant...Peace !!

Okay so here's where we are at on the mainlined plant,she came out of shock early and started to take off again,so the time was right for the final topping/cut,there will now be 8 colas and she is free to do her thing!! Pics are before and after,I had to use bamboo sticks to spread her open...I have included one pic of the natural plant that shows an alternative to total removal of fan leaves,these weren't blocking any bud sites,they View attachment 577423 are just to give you an ideaView attachment 577418View attachment 577419 View attachment 577420View attachment 577421View attachment 577424 sorry that the pics got out of order,the top pic shows the four cuts from the mainlined plant...Peace !!
dude look at you the Edward scissor hands of the canna world :slap:

Update pics on Juliette-X ,I figured I'd give her a 70's name...anyway here's a few pics and she still has a long way to go...had to put a lot of pics cause I'm proud of her and her sister Xena !! Juliette-X should be done by the end of this month,Xena will finish next month
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Update pics on Juliette-X ,I figured I'd give her a 70's name...anyway here's a few pics and she still has a long way to go...had to put a lot of pics cause I'm proud of her and her sister Xena !! Juliette-X should be done by the end of this month,Xena will finish next month View attachment 578060View attachment 578061 View attachment 578062View attachment 578063 View attachment 578064View attachment 578067 View attachment 578068View attachment 578071 View attachment 578072View attachment 578073 View attachment 578074View attachment 578075
Absolute beauty bro plenty of nice fat tops

Was running late on pics of Xena due to running a batch of canna-coconut oil for same caps,but here's how she's progressing ,pistils are super long and white,no signs of completion in the near future
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I think it's the Autopots doing all the work for me @budelee but yea I'm impressed with them so far.
Can't wait to see the main lined girl develop, I think you are going to burst the myth on how much an auto can take with this one :vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe: Eight dancing turd's for eight big fat Cola's lol

Back