Update on the second batch of mazar's which is the mainlined plant,I'm naming this girl Medusa for the ( hopefully) 8 snakes she's gonna grow..her sister hasn't really called out a name to me yet ...anyway here's some pics which will show how much I've slowed her down,she is showing good growth and she will start getting spread out tomorrow...Thanks for dropping by
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Julliet-X is moving along nicely,she's been on a ripening bloom booster for a week now,the end is near,so here's a few pics of how she's looking
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Let's start a thread get some people and run sum tests
I'm in!! I love whoopin the plants,at first it just started out as plucking a leaf ,then it led to tying her down,now it's like.....okay to far...sure thing,I have a couple more mazars left and a bunch of other random stuff,I have some tester seeds that I gotta pull the trigger on but I gotta go easy on them for a full grow report,,whatcha have in mind bro !!!

Last edited:
The mainlined plant now has a halo cause the bamboo sticks weren't working,no more torture will be done to this plant other than some light defoliation as needed,,let it grow let it grow let it grow....
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here's 48 hours of growth ,it's the same pic/plant but the color is a little different,,she's starting to get leafs removed if they can't be tucked or cut ,update on the big plants will be tonight ...Peace

Back