There's a tutorial? Meh I'm just gonna wing it
Yup,sure thing ..a mainline can be taken further and one more cut to each top would produce 16 colas,two more would be 32..but is there enough time?? There prolly is,but I'll stop now and see how far I can push the next one,that's an open invitation for you to go at least 16..if I recall correctly,TD is a longer running plant then AM...

@ChillFred @Bailey @Wile e Peyote @Dudeski ,,,hey what's up guys.I tagged you in cause I thought a documented attempt at a mainline would interest you ,I am about empty on DP seeds so after all the talk about it,I'm giving it a go.. @pop22 @DutchPassionTony ,hey tony I tagged you in cause I've been growing DP seeds for almost a year (9 documented months)View attachment 570770 and you've never dropped by to say hi,I have faith that DP seeds can pull thru after the torture I've given them ...PeaceView attachment 570771View attachment 570772

Damn. I was wondering when yiu topped her! Bold sir...bold :slap:

Damn. I was wondering when yiu topped her! Bold sir...bold :slap:
Hi Sir Roark,Thank You for the slapper and for dropping in as the topped plant and scrogged plant near completion,another project is taking shape!!! I learned from the best,You Guys!! Read the plant,push her for all she's worth,but most importantly ,treat her good and she will reward you!! I have started the flush on Juliette-X and she should be ready for final trim and pics by this weekend if I wanna update the Bom picture,Xena has a lot more time to go...pics from a few minutes ago
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Okay this will be tough one,but tell me which pic I should use for the Bom .these are phone pics,I'll get some with the camera and see if they look any more clear/better..thanks for your guys help...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Okay I'm high I forgot the pics and she looked like the official torch to the hash-olympics,as I was running thru the house taking pics and screaming ,I slammed into the wall....
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Update on Medusa..as she continues to gain vertical height the side branching is creating lots of "suckers" ,some of them are getting good light penetration which is making extra colas,I am going to let some stay,but the branches to the outside of the plant are already falling way behind,all these will do is continue to steal energy from the plant and create unneeded popcorn,she has went thru a mini defol/lollipop to clean the undergrowth ,another foliar and deep feed will follow tonight...Peace
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

She looks great, @budelee !
Thank You,,im creating a monster I think,the good thing about the HST techniques is that with less branches the plant uses its energy to create denser thicker buds and less larf/popcorn ..still a work in progress,not just with this plant but I have 10 new babies !!!

Thank You,,im creating a monster I think,the good thing about the HST techniques is that with less branches the plant uses its energy to create denser thicker buds and less larf/popcorn ..still a work in progress,not just with this plant but I have 10 new babies !!!
The training you do with your plants is amazing. I've seen some other plants where I think Omg why would they do that... but yours always look good from what I've seen. You should make a video tutorial.

Back