Long overdue but heres an update on the plants,ill get better pics tonight cause lights are about to go out,Xena( the scrog plant) looks like shes getting close which is sooner than i though even tho shes overdue,maybe two weeks...the mainlined plant,Medusa,and her sister are moving along well and are transitioning to bloom nutes,the un-named plant has been supercropped to stop the main cola growth...on to some pics,the last pic is just for fun,its bud and some trim drying to be extracted,tou can see this process in my sig link for everclear extractions..Peace ...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thanks guys,you all helped me poc the winning pic last month,ill go with your choice!!! Hey @john0108 I have the mainline pic,shes getting there,her natural sister has a supercrop to rhe main,but got dang i hate the way plants grow naturally,just ugly and spindly for no reason,it has decent bud develpment(the natural one) but got dang she takes up alot of space,i might throw her outside to fend for herself,i need the room!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Heres an update on Medusa..she was getting un-ruly and needed to be slapped back to her rightful place,getting all that popcorn and leaves..i showed her who is boss with a partial defol and de-branching,she submitted under the wrath of Lee..so,heres a few pics....did everybody get to play "cut it or keep it". ,you gotta decide if you want me to get rid of her untrainable sister,so far,majority says keep
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
heres the plant i cant train,,pics below
image.jpeg
just spindly and ugly!! Taking to much space as well
image.jpeg

Well the "cut it or keep it" plant has been sent to slaughter making a little more room for the next batch to expand
image.jpeg
the mainlined plant has went thru some major defoliation and de-branching..shes looking good and growing great and in a week or so will be a full bush again..pics below @Eyeoftheworld ,taggin you back in
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Been a minute since i updated but here she be...shes been getting hit with some ripening powder,and it seems to be helping her finish sooner,this may not be the best route for yield,but i have a mainline challenge starting soon and need the space
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
heres a whole family picture,thats why i need the space and didnt mind "ditching" the cut it or keep it plant,,the last mazars threw my perpetual harvest timelines off to the point that i have both lamps set to flower
image.jpeg

Back