Update on the Mainlined Mazar....all looking good,still getting a Lucas feed with a Ripening Powder,i think this one will be done in a few weeks so time to taper the feed down before the flush...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Trimmed up and ready for d chop!!!! I present to you...Medusa and her snake hair of death...okay not really but..on the next mainline i will trim her further and see if i can get the 8 perfect colas
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
sooo the whole theory of mainlining is to create even pathways for the plant to send energy to which will create 8 even colas,i could have trimmed her more,but i think there will come a point where it will really suffer..This method did cause a loss in final harvest weight ...but...it does show that this extreme method of training is possible on an auto,you just have to choose the strain carefully..it also shows that a plant can be forced to fit in to small places/low vertical height...after she dries ill get a final weight and this will close this thread.I hope you have enjoyed watching all the different training methods i have used and benefit from the styles and results...Push Em Till They Break!!!!!! Peace .......last update by saturday aug 6

Last edited:
Thanks @Bailey @ChillFred and @Dudeski ,ive had fun trying to kill them..i will sift thru this thread and make a tutorial of the mainline process,you guys are what kept me going,there were times i reeeaalllyyy wanted to ditch the DP plants but ya just cant kill em!!! You guys always pick the best pictures too,all my DP stuff will go into extracts to make room for random strain upcoming harvests..peace guys

Okay this will be tough one,but tell me which pic I should use for the Bom .these are phone pics,I'll get some with the camera and see if they look any more clear/better..thanks for your guys help...View attachment 586711View attachment 586712 View attachment 586713View attachment 586714 View attachment 586715View attachment 586716 View attachment 586717View attachment 586718
Wow you should really stop stressing those poor little autos.I mean just look at those beat up pitiful scrawny little flowers.lol you should never top or defoliate an auto wtf were you thinking? You are changing the game my man.OUTSTANDING work my friend.We can all learn a lil something from you.As for the BOM pic I would go with the first one.but you really can't go wrong with any of them.

Wow you should really stop stressing those poor little autos.I mean just look at those beat up pitiful scrawny little flowers.lol you should never top or defoliate an auto wtf were you thinking? You are changing the game my man.OUTSTANDING work my friend.We can all learn a lil something from you.As for the BOM pic I would go with the first one.but you really can't go wrong with any of them.
Thank you brother you made me laugh!!! I heard those same things when i started autos so i had to find out for myself..we all learn from each other here,theres no secrets in my game!!!

The purpose of this thread is to showgrowers new to autoflowers that these are not the autos of 10 or even 5 years ago,genetics are stronger and if some research and caution is taken,Autoflowers can be trained just like Photoperiod plants..The first reason to HST is to get the plant to grow in small spaces,and in most instances yield can suffer,but if you know that your vertical space is limited,these are good tools to have in your toolbox...The First and most Aggresive technique will be the Mainline...Before you even think about mainlining,rresearch has to be done for a long running strain,this will ensure that the plant has time to recover from the stress you will be putting it thru,,

Nice grow . love the training . One thing that slows these without stunting is cooler temps like low 60° . I have one that is 80 days been outside since day one in may just set flower in late july. It Was a mini plant for months till the night temps came up to 65....

So you're saying the purpose of this thread was not to confuse me... :bighug:
Ello..ello..Hi EOTW...this was a first attempt at creating a thread from posts from my other threads,i confused myself making it and post didnt come out in the order i wanted them too,,lol ill try and re-post with everything in order so its easier to follow the techniques from start to finish....or i may just start documenting from "scratch" with a new batch of plants....Thanks for droppin in everybody :cheers::smokeout: group smoke !!!

Back