You know...I am PISSED you didn't tag me a long, long time ago to this thread man!! :D I just ran through the whole thread and wow!! Rock and roll man!
Hello my brother!!! Pay no attention to the dates,i created this using my journals about a week ago,i "moved the posts" and left the original journals pilaged with the good info removed for this thread( i messed up is what im sayin)...i caused a system crash by tagging in all 20k members we have.Soh had to reboot the system for us,you didnt see that in site news?? Okay kidding bro,me sorry!!! Thanks for the giant slap..ill keep beating up the plants and adding to this thread...BTW all welcome to post pics and info of their HST/LST experiments...peace

Hello my brother!!! Pay no attention to the dates,i created this using my journals about a week ago,i "moved the posts" and left the original journals pilaged with the good info removed for this thread( i messed up is what im sayin)...i caused a system crash by tagging in all 20k members we have.Soh had to reboot the system for us,you didnt see that in site news?? Okay kidding bro,me sorry!!! Thanks for the giant slap..ill keep beating up the plants and adding to this thread...BTW all welcome to post pics and info of their HST/LST experiments...peace

OUch 20k tagging! No I didn't see that....been super, super busy the last couple of weeks. As you know I am bigtime into experimenting on plants(mostly photos, but my autosurge is coming!) Really a-1 growing man...I would double down on rep if I could!

OUch 20k tagging! No I didn't see that....been super, super busy the last couple of weeks. As you know I am bigtime into experimenting on plants(mostly photos, but my autosurge is coming!) Really a-1 growing man...I would double down on rep if I could!
Thank again for the compliments and the repps,im still rep capped but i got ur back..i had one batch of testers come in today and another en route,pissed cause i had a ballast failure yesterday:doh::sadcry: well, gonna have to chop 6 plants to make space so i guess ill be making the errl:stir: pretty soon ,ill have some jammin pics to post tonight of some trimmed up plants,ill be sure to tag ya in!!!

Thank again for the compliments and the repps,im still rep capped but i got ur back..i had one batch of testers come in today and another en route,pissed cause i had a ballast failure yesterday:doh::sadcry: well, gonna have to chop 6 plants to make space so i guess ill be making the errl:stir: pretty soon ,ill have some jammin pics to post tonight of some trimmed up plants,ill be sure to tag ya in!!!

Sucks to hear about the dead ballast...please do tag!

Damn bro! Thats amazing!! I love all the way u did here but that mainline is just so amazing!
Thank You brother!!! I get some peace of mind when training plants,,these girls i have now are natural and they are stressing me out!!!

Alright guys!!! Its finally time to start documenting some more HST training on some new plants..if ya follow along I am going to start with Topping on three different plants/strains that are all about the same age/days..To start with,make sure the plants are in good health before you attempt any training and you will have a greater chance of success,,these plants were between 3-4 nodes and when topped,will give 6-8 branches,these will in turn be LST'd to allow the energy to be sent to shorter pathways and provide( possibly) a zero popcorn harvest.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The cuts were made as close to the nodes as possible,then they were given a foliar feeding with the addition of Mad Farmer Be One to help prevent stress,this will help keep them growing as fast as possible...More updates soon...

Back