Hey @420Forever get this man his cultivators badge already! He’s had many a damn harvest on here and was gladiator……

So……… come on already! :d5:

Hey @420Forever get this man his cultivators badge already! He’s had many a damn harvest on here and was gladiator……

So……… come on already! :d5:
Thx for the luv my gromie!
it’s really okay I guess, I was high and tired and weak when I posted that lol.
I mean I wouldn’t say no to the opportunity to run some of the other sponsored swag here in afn but I’m gettin the fb luv.
they’ve helped me get back on track with some seriously swanky seeds and such so I’m not hurting.
Im just a mafk who always wants more lol
Edit- I’m biting the bullet, messaged a few of the mods to plead muh case.

Last edited:
So I managed to do this, I’m guessing a week ago.
when I put the tomato cage in place I must have just popped that branch a bit too hard.
the the branch is fine tho, it’s praying and healthy as can be.
I will have to be careful going forward tho as it’s not connected to the rest of the plant very securely anymore lol.
weed can be a crazy resilient/hearty plant, thank goodness for that.
E8CF5BD8-898D-497B-B9A9-8F438C0C9357.jpeg

So I managed to do this, I’m guessing a week ago.
when I put the tomato cage in place I must have just popped that branch a bit too hard.
the the branch is fine tho, it’s praying and healthy as can be.
I will have to be careful going forward tho as it’s not connected to the rest of the plant very securely anymore lol.
weed can be a crazy resilient/hearty plant, thank goodness for that. View attachment 1331608
Too late for the duct tape?? I even snapped a branch recently on my tomatillo plant and duct taped it and it healed up like a champ!

Too late for the duct tape?? I even snapped a branch recently on my tomatillo plant and duct taped it and it healed up like a champ!
I’m getting ready to post a vid up on ig, all the nodes and such on that the branch didn’t seem to have even noticed, or it’s recovered 100% and I just didn’t notice lol.
thw top bud is praying hard, fans are healthy.
I only noticed this today as I was feeding her, I was spinning the pot to look her over and it caught my eye.

I did the same thing to my 1st scrog attempt cuz it was like that plant with some big ass rigid stems and wound up snapping a whole node off! Lucky I was about to harvest cuz snapped mine off totally so healing wasn’t an option!

Just put the vid of the branch up.
Poor poor gal, but also dang.
she don’t even care, everything on that branch seems happy as clams.

They are resilient beasts that take a beating and continue to grow.

Back