my ancient, legacy seed lol, fast Buds auto gelato is still alive and looks to be surviving the sprout stage.
back story- I had just started testing for fb over a year and a half ago and had received some auto gelato seeds with the testers.
never got around to dropping em until this month.
so the seeds are pretty old, tho I do keep them in a dark, cool, dry spot in the basement.
I wasn’t sure it would even pop or how the sprouty would look and act but it seems to be okay now, if a little slow.
same deal as the rest of em, I’ll randomly post pics here in the thread but the real meat and potatoes will be in the blog.
let’s say hello to fast buds auto gelato!
12EE4DCC-2EDD-4CA0-801D-47C81DA846C3.jpeg

Night Owl Sisters side by side shot
I’m threadmarking this one cause it’s def one to check out if you were inclined to check any of these out lol.
finally remembered to get a side by side shot of the 2 night owl seeds plants.
they are tall and big in weird ways but I luv them so hard!!!!!
Left side Mango Sunrise
Right side Spotless Mind
90D4ECA0-A8A6-4A0F-A34A-5638907E267F.jpeg

These gals don’t get nearly enough luv in here but the 2 RBI Purple Dodgers are kicking it here near the finish line.
These 2 are the start of the new stagger we have going and will be coming down in the next couple weeks.
they are a water only grow in some coast of Maine stonington blend supersoil and coco loco but I don’t think I’m a fan.
they’re still mostly green, healthy and getting beefy but they’ve had a couple issues.
they’re still beautiful and in muh tent and that makes me happy indeed.
Purple Dodgers
1E3C9EFD-DF78-4363-83F0-83008B1A15DF.jpeg
88ABFB73-CBA2-4519-99C3-0027B09007EF.jpeg

Purple Dodgers 2 with the serious foxtail action going on.
she just turned 70 days(10 weeks) old today. Lots of cloudy trichs but nary an amber.
I kinda wanna let it go to see how much it’ll foxtail.
0190E557-7004-49AE-8435-10CB0DE816C8.jpeg
38059944-22DA-4762-B6C1-D21FB1028F3B.jpeg
7A34C684-3050-4FE0-8D93-258EF2D69A86.jpeg

looking grand bro also the fox tailing girl i had that on one but i think it was down to using mammoth p its was a six-shooter from fastbuds
Thx man!
My guess is the tap water not being ph’ed led to the foxtailing.
I’m still super pleased tho, big chunky plants and I haven’t had to do any real work. I’m cool with that lol
Now spotless mind in the other hand, she’s been so much work but I’m hoping she pays off as she keeps filling in

As an aside to anyone/no one........
I may start posting these gals up over in the breeder specific forums.
this thread will be a hub, pic dumping ground, for everything going on in the tents

Back