1622044188526.png
1622044188526.png

Week 8 for the April a fools day gals
We’ve moved auto gelato into the small tent to finish up and once she’s chopped, here in 7-10 days I think, I’ll have the replacement in place!
I think these random gals should all be done here in another month and that’ll clear up room and more importantly light, to keep this stagger rolling!
Auto gelato in the small tent with my poor poor *fb mim cake. *More on that in another post.
B8620E7F-EB4E-40BE-B1E2-FCD125B4CDE1.jpeg
45A2BFC3-FDDE-4A1A-A5D5-38AB62014997.jpeg

April fools day gals in the big tent
FE9B9715-05D3-437E-AE99-C96BB9C8782A.jpeg

Rearranged again.
Put that screened gal in the back and now I can move around a bit easier lol.
I really like using the screen, I’m not good at it yet but it pairs really well with my preferred grow style which is to spread plants out wide rather than grow em tall and tree shaped.
it can be a real pain in the patootie working around the actual screen itself tho.
kudos to the peeps using full on nets. Not this lazy hombre lol.
Also as a random aside....I’m in negotiations to score a sexy new light. I don’t wanna jinx it but send positive good luck vibes my way!
Current state of tent affairs as of Friday morning and a couple shots outside the tent.
46897CEC-1C0E-408D-A02C-076A549E2450.jpeg
D814AEA3-4B10-48EF-BD9E-BA1446683787.jpeg
4FE63FA1-6C2D-4A13-802B-006D849AACAA.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s a new link to my blog, we are up to date and looking all fresh and organized with some recent pics and such.
so far it’s been a great year garden wise.
I have dropped seeds every month in a staggered grow and the chops started end of March/beginning of April and should be coming monthly thru the rest of the year.
that excites me to no end!
Anywho, enough of the words words words.
if it works, here’s the linky link to muh blog!

So I’ve got a couple of fast buds going in the grow and show here in afn, a strawberry banana and a mimosa cake. They’re between 3-4 weeks old now.
well if you follow along then you know that between a light dying over one of the plants and a vicious cat attack they’ve had a rocky start lol.
We are pleased to report that both plants seem to be recovering just fine tho the stretchy plant is still lanky lol.
ive trained both plants out a bit, flattening em out into the wide canopy I like and they’re looking alright.
both have just recently started spitting pistils so I’m hoping for a bit more veg time.
First couple pics are mim cake and last couple are straw ban.
E12CAE00-D2BE-47EA-BE01-80324F7C4ABB.jpeg
0EAC0714-56AF-4624-8979-2B140AA01AC4.jpeg
6D0D2071-4DC0-4498-BA31-0DD089215833.jpeg
5165B94D-73D3-402D-A2DD-A09419F55B56.jpeg

Current state of affairs in the big tent.
these gals hit week 9 this week I think and are all looking tasty.
I think they start coming down in 3-4 weeks unless I’ve totes missed my mark.
im not sure what the plan is next but I know it involves MOAR fast buds!
im waiting on a straw pie seed to pop and I might go ahead and drop another one as a back up.
I’ve had a real hardon for this strain since a bud tested it.
all the yes please!
Anybody out there for anything good on today?
0181F0C8-12B2-40D7-9D5B-5A85A7CA21D4.jpeg

Current state of affairs in the big tent.
these gals hit week 9 this week I think and are all looking tasty.
I think they start coming down in 3-4 weeks unless I’ve totes missed my mark.
im not sure what the plan is next but I know it involves MOAR fast buds!
im waiting on a straw pie seed to pop and I might go ahead and drop another one as a back up.
I’ve had a real hardon for this strain since a bud tested it.
all the yes please!
Anybody out there for anything good on today?View attachment 1324775
Not much just trying to get the veggies planted outside in the raised beds now. I go out and supervise the wife/kids while they are
running the stuff. Then need to put up another set of poles to install the climbing fence for the spaghetti squash and gourds they want to plant.

Not much just trying to get the veggies planted outside in the raised beds now. I go out and supervise the wife/kids while they are
running the stuff. Then need to put up another set of poles to install the climbing fence for the spaghetti squash and gourds they want to plant.
Supervising sounds like my kind of speed lol.
have you had surgery again or are you gonna have to? What’s the word bird??
How about your indoor garden, I know you finished a big round right? Anything in the works?

Back